Friday 20 November 2015

FLash Eyelash Serum

FLash Serum
Hi guys,

I don’t know about you but I am rubbish at applying false lashes and start sweating just thinking about applying them to my eyes but I want the look that they create in respect to long beautiful lashes so I either apply them badly or apply loads of mascara until I have the desired effect. Another option is eyelash serums... If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you have probably noticed my little updates about this Flash Eyelash Serum* ($45) that promises to make your lashes look fuller, sexier, curlier and longer. I have been using this for 3 months now, as suggested, and I can notice a difference. I was actually quite shocked as I wanted this product to fail as I don't tend to believe all the hype surrounding eyelash serums but this was a great product. For one, my lashes have become longer and they seem to look fuller too when looking at them from a downward focus, especially at the edges where my lashes seem to be a little sparse. I have always been lucky enough to have longish lashes when I apply coatings of mascara but sometimes I want to go natural and still have long beautiful lashes and that’s where this serum comes in. It is so easy to apply, it’s like a liquid eyeliner so you just apply to your upper lash line and leave it for a couple of minutes until it dries and then go about your day. At first I was using this at night time as a last step to my skincare routine but after I felt it working, I applied on days where I was going makeup free. This is super easy to use, it’s very conditioning and is very quick drying.

Side Effects: None. I honestly thought I would have some sort of irritation as my eyes are quite sensitive, like the rest of my skin, but I was pleasantly surprised at this. There was no itching, no redness and certainly no puffiness which was great. 



Before and After - FLash Serum

If you want longer, sexier, curlier lashes then I would hand on heart recommend this serum. It kept my lashes super soft and helped them to look a little better and it also gave me the confidence to rock natural lashes.

Have you heard of this brand?
Would you use a product like this?

Have you read my latest post featuring Eye of Horus Metallic Liquid Liner?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig