Friday 8 January 2016

Next Fitness Wishlist

Next Fitness Wishlist

Hi guys,

As we all know, January is the month of fitness and getting back on the diet after our overeating during the festive period and I know it’s cliché but I embrace it fully. I don’t know why, but I’ve always tried some new diet or tried a new fitness class in January and my body does thank me for it. Not that it lasts further than the first few days of February ha-ha, maybe that’s my downfall and why I am plus size! This year, I am trying out the Slim Fast plan to see how it fairs to the Cambridge Diet which I tried a few years ago so if you would like a SF vs CD post, let me know in the comments below. This isn’t a diet and fitness post, but after I received an email from Next showcasing their new fitness range and I decided to put together a wish list from their new additions.

Zipper Hoody (£20)

Are you a sucker for the whole New Year, New Me thing? Or are you more realistic and know you wont stick to a fitness plan? Or are you already in the best shape you can be and wouldn’t change a thing?

 Have you read my Jeffree Star Velour Lipsticks post?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Everything looks so lovely!!!

    Elizabeth - http://diaryofagirl10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig