Sunday 18 September 2016

Hermes Fragrance | Un Jardin En Méditerranée

Hermes Un Jardin En Méditerranée

Hermes Fragrance

Hermes Un Jardin Perfume

Hermes unisex fragrance

Hi guys,

I should actually be studying but I sacked it off to do this little blog post instead ha-ha. We all need a break sometimes and this is my down time.

I have been wearing Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee (from £59) since I was 18 years old when a colleague of mine, Sam, introduced me to the brand. I think it launched in 2003 and was quite unknown here. Im pretty sure it was only House of Fraser who stocked it back then. Even now, it is quite hard to source online so I always purchase from HoF or John Lewis as I know they arent selling fakes and they are reasonably priced too. Obviously you could source it directly from Hermes, but I wasn’t about the online shopping back then, not a lot of people were to be honest so it was HoF or JL all the way.

As you can imagine, I earned nothing back then, I was only a hairdressing junior so I relied on samples and quick skooshes from Sam as she always had a bottle tucked away in her designer handbag. If truth be told, I think this is where my obsession with designer handbags and unusual scents came from as I looked up to Sam as she was such a good role model plus she was stunning and effortlessly chic. I am 31 now and I still wear this perfume. I always have a bottle and as soon as I know it’s about to run out, I order another one so I am never without.

I have yet to find a similar perfume, I don’t know if I’m not looking hard enough or if there really isn’t anything like this as it is quite unique. It is described as the spirit of a Mediterranean garden which is both sensual and enveloping. It contains aromas of Fig Woods and Leaves, Orange Blossom, Bergamot (my all-time fave scent) and White Oleander. As soon as I had a whiff of this beauty, I was hooked. It really does capture the senses. Liam's step sister commented on it by saying it was the most sexual fragrance she has ever smelled, so that gives you an idea of the scent. I wear this on special occasions or on date nights (it works wonders!) and I am never short of compliments. 

This is also a unisex fragrance so any guys out there who love this scent, can get away with it too. I personally think its a little too floral to be worn by men, but if you like it, wear the hell out of it!

A perfect fragrance for all seasons.

Have you checked out my latest featuring Perfect Autumn Nail Polishes?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. "Un Jardin En Mediterranee Hermes" is the best perfume for summer use, no doubt about that. The notes of this perfume are amazing and that's why this is the best summer perfume in all Hermes collection. Thanks for sharing this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to the body, mind and soul a perfume is the invisible but the most important factor of personality, which ensures your presence in abscentia and lets the others feel your being even after your leaving a place. agrariahome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The expectation of this article is to give the future fragrance purchasers some direction that will help them in making their fragrance choice less demanding and help them abstain from purchasing scents and colognes that are not an ideal choice for them. olivina bourbon cedar cologne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attempting new scent, apply a little measure of it to your skin and wear it for about 30 minutes. adlist24.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig