Sunday 1 January 2017

My Yearly Favourites

2016 Beauty Favourites

Hi guys

Happy New Year!!!! I hope your head doesn't hurt too much today ha-ha. 

I say it every year, but I cannot believe how quickly this year went and I also can't believe everything that happened in 2016. It felt like the year that every music legend was taken, there was numerous atrocities all over the world and there were some very important issues highlighted which will hopefully be the beginning of something very special. I also can't forget the UK voted to leave the EU, Donald Trump is the President of the USA with Nigel Farage being an unofficial spokesperson for Britain and Marmite almost caused a rammy in our local supermarkets! But lets leave all that behind, this post isn't meant to be heavy at all, I just couldn't believe the things that have happened and I wanted to reminisce. This post however, is all about beauty.


I thought I would put together a favourite’s post today featuring all of my favourites of 2016 and I have categorised them into makeup, skincare, bath and brushes. There isn’t a lot of products to be honest and there are a few surprises in there as I didn’t expect to like them as much as I did. I have linked some of these to the original reviews if you want to check them out but I will have reviews up for the rest of them in 2017. I hope you enjoy.

Yearly Favourites - Beauty Talk With Lauren

MAKEUP
Nivea Post Shave Balm (what did I do before this?)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner (best eyeliner EVER!)

BRUSHES

Skincare Favourites - Beauty Talk With Lauren
Bravura Range
SKINCARE

BATH

And that as they say is all folks. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has showed their support this year by reading my posts and leaving comments, I honestly love you all for it. I also wish you all the best in 2017.

What were your beauty favourites of 2016?

I hope you have a great 2017 and I wish you all the best in your adventures this year.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can’t believe you’ve found Bravura skincare too! I’m still to find someone who’s heard of it & it’s bloody amazing!!! I religiously use their Glycolic & Salicylic acid treatments which have been my miracle products - they’ve actually shrunk my ginormous pores around my nose and chin! Have you noticed the same or not such a prob for you?!
    I’m also loving their Collagen moisturiser as well so lovely after the acid and my face is super soft 💜 just found your blog & enjoying so far! Thanks & hope you’re all good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a brilliant company. Worth investing in some bits! I tell everyone about them haha. Glad you enjoy the blog Andrea. Hope you have a great NY xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig