Sunday 24 May 2015

Bourjois | Healthy Balance Matte Powder

Bourjois Healthy Balance Matte Powder

Matte Powder

Face Powder

Hey you lovely bunch!

Bourjois are one of my all-time favourite drugstore brands as they offer so many amazing products that actually do what they promise, so when I saw the Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder in 52 Vanille (£8.99) in Boots a few weeks ago I obviously had to add it to my extensive collection. 

I have been using this to set my entire face with the Real Techniques Face Brush from the Limited Edition Due Fibre Collection (£23.99) after I have applied my foundation to give it a light touch and flawless finish, and to say it has been amazing is an understatement. This boasts a 10 hour staying power and advises that it’s anti-shine and hydrating. I don’t really get the hydrating statement to be honest, I mean how hydrating can a powder really be? If a cream based product claimed this, then I would be more inclined to believe that. The 10 hour staying power, I will agree with that, once it’s on, it’s staying on and it does help with the old shiny forehead.

For £8.99, this powder is great, I have tried some high end ones that guarantee the same but in actual fact they do nothing for my oily skin and I end up looking like a melted welly by the end of the night but this has been fab! You should give it a try.


P.S Head down to your local Debenhams to get yourself measured. I recently went along and was surprised to find that I was 2 whole cup sizes bigger and a back size smaller!! No wonder my back has been sore. For the month of May there is a £5 off any £30 purchase offer on.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Meaty Cocktail
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig