Wednesday 30 April 2014

My First Week on Juice Plus

My First Week on Juice Plus
Source

I decided to do Juice Plus which is another diet that promises fast results when it comes to weightloss. I thought it would be harder than it was but it was much easier to replace 2 meals a day with juice plus shakes and I felt as though I was eating more due to the fact I was having my 2 shakes, 4 snacks and a main meal as well.
Dont get me wrong, there were a few days I felt like getting a McDonald's (im just a burger n fries kinda gal, hence the reason I am 18st) but I reminded myself that I was not hungry, I was just being greedy!

I wanted to write down what I was eating every day but I forgot. Im new to blogging to recording every meal I have is quite alien to be at the moment, hence the forgetfulness. I promise, I will get better at this.

Having my mum be my rep was really good as I could just call her or pop round for inspiration but what I really loved was her inspirational pictures and quotes on instagram which really spurred me on. She also invited me to a facebook group where we can all chat about our progress so far which has been really helpful.

My weigh in days are Wednesdays and today I weighed 17.13 which was a total weight loss of 4lbs. The little blemishes on my chin have cleared up and I have a lot more energy (I am anaemic so I am always fatigued). After my first week going so well I have decided to continue on this journey until my pouches run out but to be honest, I don’t know how this could be maintained as I imagine it would get tough on nights out etc. if you wanna have a drink with friends.

Did you see my previous post? Its a DIY facemask using household ingredients.
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig