Thursday 1 May 2014

Sephora Are Shipping To The UK!!!

Sephora Are Shipping To The UK
Source
Hi guys, 

I'm just gonna put it out there, I am a massive beauty addict. My makeup and skincare collection is borderline obsessive and I spend any spare cash buying the latest product. It is getting a bit out of control though as I’ve taken over my 2nd bedroom with all things beautiful, but do you know what, I’m not even ashamed of it!

For this reason I am beyond happy that Sephora are now shipping to the UK *inserts excited face here*. I always hear the American Youtubers talking about Sephora hauls and I am jealous that I can’t get over there. I know the UK used to have one back in the day but it didn’t perform well and they took it away but I think we deserve it back goddamn it!

For all of you who don’t know what or who Sephora are, they are a huge beauty retail store and they have everything a beauty addict could ever imagine with a vast choice of brands to choose from including brands we are unable to get in the UK like Tarte Cosmetics, Makeup Forever, Sephora`s own brand (lipsticks are meant to be awesome) and Koh Gen Doh.

Sephora In The UK
Source

The website itself is very easy to use, they have everything spread out into nicely presented categories so you will be able to find what you are looking for in no time, unless of course you’re like me and wander through it for hours instead of studying or doing the housework!! The skincare IQ section is particularly interesting as they help you narrow down your selection of skincare products after you answer a few questions.

The shipping costs aren't for the faint hearted but if you and some friends chip in then it will take the fees down a little. They also add on all taxes, shipping and handling fees when you are checking out so look out for the price change at the checkout.

Sephora
Source

A little FYI.... Check online in the UK first on Space NK, Selfridges, Harrods, Cult Beauty, Debenhams, House of Fraser and Net a Porter first if you are only looking for a certain brand as you may be surprised to find it there. If you want a brand exclusive to Sephora then split any charges between a group of friends as I said previously and choose some of the cute little samples offered at the checkout.

I have to say, I know we have a wide range of department stores and shops over here in the UK for beauty products but having a one stop shop for all things beauty just excites me and it should excite you too!


Have you checked out my latest post featuring Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Serum?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 



*Please click links on pictures for source.
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig