Saturday 17 October 2015

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Hi guys,

As the title suggests, this is an autumn haul post. It is all beauty products, I didn't buy anything fashion wise that was worth talking about to be honest. But, there is going to be a s**t load of photos so be warned, but I hope you enjoy this post. 



A little disclaimer: I did not receive any of these products for free, I bought them all with my own money. I did not buy them all in one go, these products have been bought over the course of a 6 week period but I didn't want to do multiple haul posts so I have combined into one long one. It is also not my intention for this post to be seen as bragging, it is simply products I have lusted after for a long time and decided to buy them. I hope you enjoy guys.

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!



An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette.

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette.

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long! -
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Palette and
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lips in Outlaw

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
IT Cosmetics CC & Eye Cream SPF 50 Color Correcting Concealer

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Eye of Horus Liquid Metal Liner in Copper Sphinx

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lips in Outlaw

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Sugarpill Limited Edition Pressed Shadow

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Zoeva Cream Eyeliner in shade Magic Moment

An Autumn Haul: Be Warned, Its Long!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade in shade Soft Brown
And that as they say is all folks! Well not entirely, I also have 2 Mac lipsticks coming too in the shades Whirl and Stone (£15.50 each) but they haven’t arrived yet. I just found myself getting fed up with my makeup collection so decided to pick up some new things that have some autumn shades in them like the rose golden and cocoa blend palette as all my other ones are quite neutral but these are fully committed in terms of colour along with the little sugarpill limited edition pressed shadow. I have tried the ABH Dip Pomade before and didn't like it but I tried my sisters recently, liked it, and so decided to try this out in a lighter shade than I bought before so fingers crossed I have a better experience this time!

A full breakdown of products bought:
This is being used as a primer as it’s the best! Also it’s a recommendation from Nikkie Tutorials. This makes my makeup last all day and leaves my base flawless and smooth.
Used to hydrate my skin as well as setting my makeup.


I hope you liked this post, as always speak soon.

Let me know what you have been buying recently.

Have you bought any of these?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. omg that is a real long haul! I wish I could have them all! I haven't bought anything besides nivea lip butters this month because I went a bit crazy last month and this month I gotta hold myself a little bit :(. I really want to try nivea aftershave as primer too, but I haven't seen it anywhere here

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Nivea Lip Butters, they are so good. Can you buy the Nivea aftershave balm online? xx

      Delete
  2. I've been curious about the Nivea shaving balm for some time now, must try it as a primer soon because I'm only hearing great things. The Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette is one of my favourites at the moment, love the warm shades for this time of the year. Really want to try Kat Von D products, what you picked up looks amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. The Zoeva palette is great, i bought the rose golden one but had to buy the cocoa blend too once i saw the colours inside.
      I just use a little of the shaving balm, it smells like man haha once applied but it disappears as soon as you start applying makeup. My makeup stays put and i find it much easier to blend out my foundation xx

      Delete
  3. Epic haul! I'm intrigued by the Nivea balm, will have to try it! I'd love to hear what you think of the Kat Von D contour palette because I've had my eye on it for a while. Love the look of that Zoeva eye liner! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and long haul, Lauren! :) I have my eyes on the palettes from Zoeva and the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. Would love to hear how you get on with it. Also, really like the new name and design of the blog. xx

    Renata | Diorshow Mascara Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, really needed a change. The spray is amazing, calms down the redness on my face after washing plus my makeup lasts longer when i spray this first as a wet primer and then again to set it and add more hydration. The palettes are put of this world :) xx

      Delete
  5. wow I love this post. It makes me want to go make-up shopping! I love the eyshadow pallete and the liquid lip!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I loved the Kat Von D lipstick, it was such a beautiful colour :) xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig