Friday 23 October 2015

Mac Lippies: Stone and Whirl

Mac Lippies: Stone and Whirl

Mac Lippies: Whirl and Stone

Mac Lippies: Whirl and Stone

Mac Lippies: Whirl and Stone

Mac Lippies: Stone and Whirl
Hello my loves, 

How are you today? You`ve probably noticed that I’ve underwent a blog makeover by now. If you don’t know already, my blog was formerly known as "An Impatient Scottish Girl" and I recently had my blog designed by the lovely Aleelily but after looking at it I decided that I was bored of the name and the overall layout of the blog so I decided to go to Pipdig and get them to change it up a bit. I decided on a new name as I wanted to be obvious what my blog was about when you came to my page. Let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below, I would love the feedback. Any who… I decided to pick up some new Mac lipsticks and as soon as I swatched these shades I knew I had to have them. I did wait a few days to decide if I really needed them but after looking at my collection I couldn't find anything remotely similar so I ordered them.

The shades I went for are quite obvious by the name of this post but I thought I would give you some more information on them anyway incase you are in two minds about buying them. 

Whirl (£15.50) is a matte lipstick and is described as a dirty rose. This is quite warm toned so it would look great with warm eyeshadows and a gorgeous bronzed look. I wore this on Saturday with a copper/bronze eye and a lot of bronzer to warm up my complexion and I was complimented all night (which was nice!). Stone (£15.50) is very different, is described as a muted greyish taupe shade which is cool toned. I just love looking at this lipstick if I am being perfectly honest, it’s such a gorgeous shade and is perfect if you want to step away from the norm and try a different makeup look. It is a shade that is totally out of my comfort zone but I have to admit I am loving it. As always, there is a beautiful vanilla scent, the formula is gorgeous, they glide on perfectly and as they are matte, they last for hours. If you don't want to commit to a lipstick they also have lip liners (£12.50) in the same shades which may help you make that jump.

Have you tried these shades yet?
Would you dare to wear them?

What are your favourite Mac Lipsticks?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Stone would be too dark for me but Whirl looks lovely!

    Love the new blog layout/look! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Stone is a bit out there if you arent used to it. I havent worn it in public yet lol i will build myself up to that.
      And thank you! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm a convert to MAC lipsticks this year, and I think I could rock Stone! :) Great post :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are the best, they are reasonably priced, have a gorgeous formula and offer so many different colours. I think you could rock stone too! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if Whirl would suit me but I do love the look of it, I feel like it would look really nice with brunette hair especially. I've seen it on a few people though and love it, so maybe when I've got a back to mac coming up I'll try this one out!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely swatch it at a MAC counter, you may really suit it :) xx

      Delete
  4. AH. these are perfect. so glad you posted this. i need a new fall lip color!
    www.werenotexclusive.com
    http://www.werenotexclusive.com/2015/12/monday-night-fashion-news.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Cortne. Did you manage to get any of these? xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig