Thursday 1 October 2015

Homemade Mint and Lemon Lip Scrub



Mint and Lemon Lip Scrub
Hi guys, 

Today I thought I would put together a little lip scrub post. I don't know about you but my lips have felt the effects of air conditioning and also all the bad weather here in Scotland as it really can’t make up its mind whether it wants to be sunny or rainy!

Mines is a little different as it doesn’t call for oils, I don't really like to add oil into my lip scrubs as it distorts the taste (my own preference) I like to keep my homemade lip scrubs simple and effective which is what this is.

To see the ingredients and method, just click here which will take you to the Voucher Code Pro blog. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments.

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love lemon flavoured products so this sounds quite interesting. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Renata | Diorshow Mascara Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really nice an fresh! I'll try it when it gets a lot colder as for now my lips (touch wood) are doing really well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lips have really needed it as our summer was non existent and the harsh weather has wrecked havoc. Let me know if you like it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my lips are not loving life right now and I am using my scrub from Lush but this does sound lovely :)

    www.pamsstuffandthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the Lush scrubs but i prefer to make my own as they take no time at all xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig