Tuesday 9 February 2016

Zoeva En Taupe Palette

Zoeva En Taupe Palette

En Taupe Palette

Zoeva Eyeshadow Palette

Zoeva Eyeshadow

Hi guys,

I bought the new Zoeva En Taupe Eyeshadow Palette (£15.50) from Beauty Bay last week as the colours really grabbed my attention and as it was so gorgeous, I decided to give you the low down. I have two palettes from Zoeva (review here) and I have to say, they are some of the best in my collection so I knew I had to have this one too.

As with the other two palettes, there are also 10 highly pigmented shades including matte, satin and shimmer finishes which are all paraben, mineral oil, fragrance and phthalates free. As well as all that they are enriched with Vitamin E. This palette ranges from neutral whites to muted purples which are all inspired by autumn, shades we know are beautiful. I adore every single colour in this palette, it is perfect for everyday use but I think it would be great for someone who is starting out with eyeshadows as we all know they can be a little scary to work with at first. As it is muted tones it is suited to almost every skin tone.

Palette Contains:
Stitch By Stitch - A creamy white with neutral undertones.
Spun Pearl - A stunning white with grey and neutral undertones.
Handmade - A neutral soft pink with a slight golden undertone.
Sheers & Voiles - A nude taupe with a slight golden hue.
Gallery - A dark muted taupe with creamy undertones.
Outline - A bold shimmery brown with gold and taupe undertones.
Hour By Hour - A muted taupe with pink undertones.
Wrapped In Silk - A combination shade of grey and taupe with a shimmery hue.
Old Master - A deep taupe with purple undertones and a golden shimmer finish.
Exquisite - A muted neutral pink with slight purple and silver undertones.

After trying their previous palettes and loving them, I knew I would love this but honestly, it surprised me. The shades are some of the best on the market and really easy to blend out. I wore some shades from this palette on Sunday when I went for some sushi and Krispy Kreme doughnuts with Liam and I was complimented left right and centre but the one that stuck with me was when the girl from the Clinique counter was colour matching me and complimented my eye makeup. I have never had so many people in one day say nice things with regards to one part of my makeup so I knew I was onto a winner with this palette. If you want to try out some subtle eye looks, then this is the palette for you! But if you are like me and love eyeshadows then this is a must have palette.

Have you read my latest post featuring the Elite Mirror Artis Oval 7 Makeup Brush?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This palette looks so pretty! I own a few Zoeva brushes but am yet to try their makeup range. Might have to give it a go :)

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyeshadow palettes are some of the best on the market. Ive loved all 3 so will probably get the rest of them haha. Let me know if you try them out, you wont be disappointed xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig