Wednesday 20 July 2016

Beauty Wishlist

Beauty Wishlist - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys, 

Its my wee mammy's birthday today so I am taking her out, colouring her hair and spoiling her with presents as my sisters are away. Hopefully she has a nice day with little old me ha-ha. 

I thought I would put together a wish list as I haven't done one for ages so I thought I would focus on makeup today. I have refrained from buying makeup recently, well a few bits here and there aren’t going to hurt anyone but I haven't had a real splurge as I am saving for my holiday next month. That doesn't stop me pining after some amazing products out there. 

The first things I want to get my hands on are the new Becca Cosmetics & Jaclyn Hill releases which are the Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight ($28 see picture for swatches).These are part of the Champagne Glow Collection and come in three shades. They are travel friendly pen highlighters which allow you to be more precise when applying your highlighter. I think these would be great for the inner corner of your eyes, brow bone, cupids bow and bridge of your now before blending out. The Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo ($38) also look pretty special. They come in four varieties each including a highlighter and blusher. 

Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo
Source

I am running low on foundations and want to try a few that I haven't had the pleasure of before rather than buy ones I am familiar with so I have the Guerlain Tenue de Perfection Foundation (£37) and the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation ($43) on my wish list as they both have great reviews and look perfect. I wouldn’t know where to begin shade wise, but I’m sure I can figure it out. 

Metallic lipsticks are all the rage right now with brands such as Milani, Jeffree Star and Kylie Cosmetics all jumping on the bandwagon so it’s no surprise that I have included the Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick (£19.90) in the shade Solano (see picture below for close up). This is a beautiful copper shade and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.  As well as the Ofra Liquid Lip, I finally want to try some Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip Products as I have had my eye on their products for the longest time but I refuse to pay for shipping and I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping to another address in the US and then shipping here and probably being hit with custom charges so I will bide my time and wait for them to become available in the UK, which is going to be sooner rather than later if rumours are to be believed.

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Solano
Source
The last items on my wish list are the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops (£34) which look incredible! I am so excited to buy this. I have watched a few tutorials using this product and it honestly couldn’t get any better when it comes to glowing like the sun. The new Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème ($26) also looks pretty fab. I bought the Lock-It Foundation last year and I have to say, it’s one of the highest coverage foundations I have ever used. I don’t normally like thick foundations but this was very comfortable so I am keen to try the concealer to see if it's just as good. Lastly but not least, I want to try the new Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo ($42) and the Marc Jacobs Cover (t) Stick (£28). I have yet to try anything from the Marc Jacobs Beauty line but I am sick of hearing everyone's praises and still not owning anything. That will change soon enough!

That’s all I have for today. I’m sorry they are a lot of US links but I have been browsing Sephora and most of these caught my eye. Ofra and Colourpop only have American links as they are based there so if you wanna buy straight from the website please check the shipping costs as they might be ridiculous. If you really do want to buy Colourpop and don't mind the hassle that goes along with shipping it to the UK, I would advise you to check out Hannah's post which you can find here as she has a fantastic blogpost about her first order. 

Have you checked out my latest featuring Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I want the Cover FX drops SO BADLY. They look amazing. Lovely wishlist!

    Sophie - http://www.sophiefossil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) They look amazing dont they, I need to pick them up asap after watching so many tutorials featuring them xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig