Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas Nightwear

Christmas Nightwear - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys, 


I thought I would kick off my Christmas posts early again this year, its mid-November so that is perfectly acceptable isn't it? However I draw the line at putting my Christmas tree up before the 1st December. If that’s what you do, then continue doing you, your spreading Christmas cheer which is nice, I just can’t get into full Xmas mode until the start of next month, it doesn’t feel right! I have nevertheless bought loads of white, gold and silver decorations for my tree and also my Christmas table decorations for this year so it should be very pretty. Both myself and Liam are going to have our first Christmas dinner alone which will be nice as we have never, in eight years together, done that. We are obviously going to go round all our family to hand in their presents and have a cheeky glass of fizz with them, but ultimately it will be just the two of us.


Eeeek, I’m excited!!! 

I’ve also bought all my presents and wrapped them (as of September!, I know, I’m such a weirdo) as I cannot stand waiting till the last minute plus it means I have some money in December to take full advantage of Christmas markets, amusement parks and maybe a pantomime. Who am I kidding, it’s so I can have a good old fashioned merry drink whenever I feel like it! Anyway, this post is all about comfort and nothing screams comfort like pyjamas, dressing gowns and some kick ass slippers so here are my top picks this year. 


Christmas Pyjamas - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Pyjamas
Fairisle Set (£12)
Christmas Pudding Pyjamas (RRP £35 now £18)


Christmas Slippers - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Extras
Unicorn Robe (£30)


So there we have it, my top nightwear picks for this Christmas. I personally have the metallic print pyjamas with fleece bottoms and they are lovely, the only thing I have a problem with is the fact the glitter goes everywhere, Liam actually woke up with it all over his face one morning ha-ha, on the plus side, it doesn’t wash off easily in the washing machine which is great. I have washed a handful of times and I still have loads of glitter on the top. I also have the unicorn slippers and they are the comfiest things I have ever put on my feet. They are also adorable! So if you don’t buy them for yourself, buy them for that person in your life who is unicorn obsessed, they will love you forever! 

Have you checked out my latest featuring a MUST-HAVE Makeup tool?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That owl set is freaking adorable!!! Love this post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful isnt it? There are so many amazing sets out there, was so hard choosing just a few haha xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig