Friday 25 November 2016

My Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys, 

I thought I would put together my Christmas Wish List today. I haven’t been lusting after many makeup items but I am all over home comforts this year such as bath products, skincare, pyjamas and candles. I have added a few beauty items too so don’t worry. This isn’t a huge expensive wish list, infact the majority of items are under £30 so there’s something for everyone, even if it’s little stocking fillers for that special someone in your life. 


It’s not really Christmas until there are a few Lush items stashed away in your bathroom but seen as I went a little crazy in a recent haul, I decided to go for A French Kiss Bubble Bar (£4.25) as it is just beautiful and relaxing. I have been so stressed out with Uni for the past couple of months and as it’s my honours year, I really want to get good marks and leave with a worthy grade at the end of the year but putting that kind of pressure on myself is not good so that’s where I am relying on Lavender scented products to sort me out! I also spotted the Kind Natured Sea Salt & Bergamot Bath Soak (£4.99) in Boots and wanted to try it out. As you know I am a bergamot fiend so anything with this fragrance is a winner. As I love my baths so much, I wanted a new Bath Pillow (£7.99) as my Soap and Glory one burst L and to round off this virtual pamper session, I thought I would add in the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask (£8.99) as it sounds amazing, plus its orange and bergamot scented... aye, I know, I told you, it’s my all-time favourite ha-ha.

I have been taking real good care of my nails due to the fact that acryllics have completely destroyed them, but after trying the Essie Autumn polishes and liking them so much due to their staying power and beautiful colour selection, I thought I would add in their new Essie Winter Collection Nail Polishes (£7.99), especially in the shades Oh Behave, Party on a Platform and Getting Groovy as these look right up my street. 

I am rubbish at applying false lashes but I find the Ardell False Lashes (£8.99) super easy to work with and they create a striking look without causing any irritation, unlike most false lashes. I have the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick (£16) in Lolita and Double Dare in my sights so I think it’s about time I picked these up or some kind soul bought me one for my Christmas ha-ha. I have the shade Outlaw which is the most magnificent red I have ever tried plus the staying power and pigmentation is incredible.

Unicorn Pyjamas

It’s not Christmas without some comfys. Like most girls, I adore pyjamas, slippers, scarves, gloves and dressing gowns at this time of year but I am especially all over the Leather and Cable Gloves (£20) and the Unicorn Print Pyjama Set (£24) from Asos as well as the Sheepy Trim Robe (£26) from Next. I am also lusting after everything in my recent nightwear post which you can find here.

I do love a good candle or two and The White Company Winter Botanical Pillar Candle (£20) which boasts the aromas of cinnamon, cloves and oranges sounds beautiful. Does that not just scream of Christmas?! Talking about scents, I haven’t owned a bottle of Dolce and Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette (£50) since I was about 19 so when I was in Boots the other day I picked up a little tester bottle and fell head over heels again. I actually forgot how gorgeous and crisp this was with its beautiful apple, jasmine and musk notes.

The only extravagant thing I have in my wish list are these incredibly beautiful Sephora Double Ended Makeup Brushes ($74), they are gorgeous and I must have them! I might wait until the sales though and buy them myself as they are a little pricey and I would rather more small things ha-ha.

So, that’s all we have in the old Christmas Wish List this year. It might look like a lot, but to be honest, it’s quite small and everything is relatively cheap other than the brushes and perfume. None of the makeup gift sets have excited me this year apart from the Benefit Dolly Darling Gift Set (£44.50) cause it looks cute as fuck but nothing else has stood out for me.


I hope you enjoyed that and it has given you some ideas for any loved ones in your life, or your wish list!

                             Have you checked out my latest featuring a rather large Lush Christmas Haul?
                                             I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig