Sunday 27 September 2015

Back To The Grind: First Week Back At University

Hi guys, 

Sorry I have been AWOL for the past week but I have been so busy with uni, preparing my Body Coach meals for the next 2 weeks (to freeze) and just the usual shenanigan to be honest like housework, gym, life etc. but from this moment on I will be firmly back to studying mode as there is so much to do and I have only completed week 1. 

So far I have a group report to carry out with 3 other lovely ladies in my class, a few groups aren’t happy about their groups but I can safely say I am over the moon as we all get on, we know our strengths and can work as a team which is the most important. I’ve also got a lot of independent research to do for my auditing class and then read over a lot of financial accounting material (did you fall asleep there?) 

This year is all about reports as it’s my 3rd year and we have been told that as a class we are quite weak in report writing compared to other campuses and I can wholeheartedly agree with this as I know that I hate writing (I bet your wondering why I blog ha-ha) I just hate writing about things I’m not confident on so when I am asked to give reports on auditing or the international standards I start to clam up as I hate looking stupid or as if I don’t know what the hell I am talking about!

Anyway, enough about my actual work load and more about blogging. I won’t be writing as much as I did through the summer as I really need to focus on my studies as it’s my last year and I really want to pass, I hope you can understand that and I will have some posts up very soon, maybe 2 per week and I may even venture into makeup looks for you to try out too, I will see what happens. 

For all my fellow students out there, be confident, work hard and study! That’s the best advice I can give you. If you don’t turn up to classes and don’t study, then you won’t pass and we don’t want that do we?

As always guys, speak soon.

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig