Saturday 1 October 2016

Beauty Essentials | Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner


Shadow Switch

Dry Brush Cleaner

Brush Cleaner



It’s one of the easiest tools I have ever used. Simply take your favourite eyeshadow brush, press into the textured sponge and swirl around until all product has disappeared. I normally glide the brush across the back of my hand to make sure all the previous eyeshadow is removed. It normally is, but I like to make sure. This is great for me as I like to use the same brush for different things so I can clean after each shadow and it doesn’t affect my eye look at all. There is no meshing of colours, it cleans the pigment off excellently and allows me to create an intense smokey eye or a subtle eye look for day time with no fuss at all.

It’s also easy to clean, I just pop it under warm water and use some shampoo or fairy liquid, I’m not fussed what I use, as long as it cleans it. I wash it, rinse it and leave it to dry overnight before using again the following day. Simple. 

I have been using this for nearly four weeks, I have washed it three times and have had no issues at all with the sponge tearing or falling apart. It works just as well now as it did when I first used it but I know I will have to pick up a new sponge next month or so as I can imagine it will start to disintegrate. 

All in all, a fab wee device that makes eyeshadow looks easier, well for me especially! I also use this for my highlighting and blusher brush too and it works just as well, so its an all rounder beauty tool,not just for eyeshadow brushes.

Have you checked out my latest featuring My Favourite Perfume... EVER?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Glad to read this article, love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds like such a cool little invention! I'd love something like this as well because I'm always using the same brush for a million different things.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig