Monday 10 August 2015

Skinny Coffee Club | 14 Day Body Transformation


Skinny Coffee Club | 14 Day Body Transformation

Skinny Coffee Club


14 Day Body Transformation


Hi guys,

If you have been following me on Instagram then you would have probably seen my posts regarding Skinny Coffee Club. If not, whats the hold up? Get over there and have a gander haha. Anyway, I was kindly sent the 14 Day Body Transformation Coffee* (£19.99) for review and I have no problem telling you, after my Slendertoxtea experience I was a little apprehensive about this. I had flash backs to unbelievable cramping and living in my toilet for 2 weeks :( but this was, thankfully, different.
 

Skinny Coffee Club has created a coffee blend to aid weight loss and detoxification; it is also gluten free so anyone who is intolerant can have a go too. The coffee itself is a green powder which has a definite coffee aroma, it’s not strong but it’s recognisable. What I liked about this detox was the fact that it came with an eating and exercise plan which helps you choose healthier options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I didn’t stick to the plans to be honest as I dont like following a guide, I like to do my own thing and I also like to do my own exercises. I hate sticking to a plan as I might not feel like going a swim in the pissing rain, I might choose to go to the gym instead so do your own thing but follow the guidelines.

I drank this first thing in the morning as it does contain caffeine (so maybe not good for people with anxiety). I added one teaspoon of the coffee mix into a stove top coffee maker (you can use a French Press too) and left to infuse for 5 minutes. You don’t want to add the coffee mixture straight into a cup and add boiled water, even though this is a finely milled powder, there are small lumps within the powder and it makes it quite undrinkable. Once the coffee was brewed, I added some maple syrup to sweeten it up as I don’t like coffee straight up, I need some sweetness in my life but as long as it’s a healthier alternative to sugar then you will be all good! You can also add milk but try and stick to non-dairy milks such as coconut, almond and hazelnut if you can. The taste of the coffee is quite subtle, well for my palette anyway, I love my coffee strong but I know a lot of people don't so this might be perfect for you.

It seems I had nothing to worry about, with regards to it being the same as Slendertoxtea as there was no cramping, no side effects, no pain and certainly no turning myself inside out in the bathroom! Phew! I loved using this and would go as far as saying that I would replace my morning coffee with this. It gave me added energy, obviously due to the caffeine but I liked the taste of it and I liked the lack of bloating I felt every day. If I had any criticism, then it would be that it wasn't strong enough for my tastebuds but you can't please everyone can you?

I didn’t notice a huge amount of weight loss to be honest, but my stomach was a lot flatter and the bloating I normally feel was gone. As I said, I would add this into my daily routine in place of my normal drink. If you want to beat the bloat and have a nice flat tummy for a holiday then I would seriously suggest picking up the 14 Body Transformation (£19.99) pack to help. Skinny Coffee Club offer free shipping worldwide with parcels being delivered between 1-7 days. As always, even though I was sent this for review, my opinion is 100% honest. Please see full disclaimer here.

Skinny Coffee Club can be found on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook 

Would you try this coffee?
What are your thoughts on coffee cleanses?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This does sound interesting as I do love a coffee in the morning and if this helps with bloating and things then that can't be too bad. Great post!

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive noticed a huge change in my stomach since using this. Obviously cutting out bad food and exercising has contributed considerably but this has had a helping hand. I am going to continue using this and will be buying one to take on holiday with me to keep me going strong! xx

      Delete
  2. this seems like a great product! I'm interested in knowing the final result and if it ever made you sick! thats my worry with these 14 day etc cleansing products!
    http://amanda-speroni.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, it never made me sick or even nauseous. It worked great for me, i lost a dress size in 3 weeks but i think that was mostly down to Thinking Slimmer (i have a post on the too) but this coffee was great. Tasted amazing, no side affects and great for bloating xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lauren
    Great post - I love coffee and have tried both Skinny Coffee Australia's (JustMeTea's) and SCC's one. They have very different flavours and both taste great. However I didn't find I lost weight. The Skinny Coffee Australia one were in satchels whereas SCC were just powdered. Both were great at bloating but i preferred Skinny Coffee Australia's one instead. Did you notice much weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt noticed a lot of weight loss but it was more about bloating for me. I liked the overall product xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lauren... I'm using the skinny coffee right now...did you experience cravings at the first few days? or maybe im doin this wrong? Are there certain instructions on how to really go about this skinny coffee diet? I'm using the ones in pink sachets... Thank u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt have any cravings to be honest. I was eating a normally throughout the day. You can do some healthy swaps if you want to amp up the weight loss but I ate normally. If you go onto their website you can out a lot more information, I have linked it above but as far as I can remember, there were no instructions other than how to use it xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lauren! I'd look forward to more of your blogs... =)

      Delete
  5. Hi-

    Do the beans come already finely ground? I only own a french press and can only use coarse grounds.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi is this safe to use long term or should I have a break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The website says you can drink this long term but I would only personally use it for 14 days and then have a break and then another 14 day. You can use it for 30 days also xx

      Delete
  7. Don't have a coffee press one anything like that how would u make the coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend getting a coffee press or a stove top coffee maker as it makes the coffee better rather than adding boiling water which leaves the coffee with lumps in it. If you cant get that, then I would infuse the coffee and water and then use a tiny strainer to ensure all lumps are out of the liquid xx

      Delete
  8. We will first begin with ephedra, a typical fixing included for the planning of ayurvedic items. It is a fascinating cure that can give you an extensive variety of advantages. blog link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,can I use a regular coffee maker?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like juice fasting water fasting too ought to be done while you are at home, keeping in mind the end goal to adapt to the inconveniences like cerebral pain and so on while the poisons are being flushed out. check it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Given the popularity of espresso as a social coffee beverage and the advent of smaller and affordable home style coffee machines, espresso coffee machines are used in every café and have now penetrated many homes throughout the world. This informative article describes the most important things to consider when make a selection to buy one for the home.Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredibly composed blog that has transfixed its group of onlookers.
    bulk coffee beans uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Much appreciated such a great amount for this data. I need to tell you I agree on a few of the focuses you make here and others might require some further survey, however I can see your perspective. https://www.xing.com/profile/Fahim_Hassan3/activities?sc_o=p2786_s

    ReplyDelete
  14. When it comes to building muscle, skinny guys have to take a different approach than those who build muscle easily. naked url too

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig