Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sleek Lip Glosses | Gloss Me



Hello guys,

I decided to review the Sleek Gloss Me Lip Glosses (£4.49) today as I found them in my drawer after buying them a few months ago and totally forgetting about them. They were on offer at the time so I picked up two, 437 So Berry Sweet and 441 Belle of The Ball. As you know, I’m not usually a gloss lover but something about these caught my eye and I decided to just go for it.

SBS is a gorgeous shimmery red shade whereas BoTB is a dusky pink colour. They are both high shine glosses that are supposed to be long lasting (I dont know about that). Both are very “me” as these are the colours I gravitate towards when it comes to lip colours and I couldn’t be happier with them.

I have really been loving these, they are a gloss so don’t expect them to stay put for a long time (even though Sleek think they do) but I have to say, they are some of the most pigmented glosses I have ever purchased. I don’t find them to be drying on my lips and I have no issue with stickiness. The only downfall is they don’t last for ages, other than that, they get a big old thumbs up from me.

Have you tried these?
Do you have any recommendations?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Lip Product Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I only have one of these and can't remember the name right now but I do like it and really need to remember to pick some more up when I need a gloss :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah they are great arent they! I love finding little goodies xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a nice few days off, I need to do that soon! Never tried Sleek glosses but I really like the look of Belle of the Ball such a gorgeous pink and the quality sounds great x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huni, i did... I love Belle of The Ball but i really want to try out some others xx

      Delete
  3. Blogging is very time consuming, so it's always nice to take some time off every now and then. :)
    These Sleek glosses are gorgeous! I will have a look at them in store. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i just needed a few days for me and my other half to chill out and enjoy our time off but i am back to it haha... if u pick them up let me know how you get on xx

      Delete
  4. They sound good. Pretty much everything you would want in a lipgloss :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, as i say i dont really like lipglosses but i do love these xx

      Delete
  5. Hope you and Liam had a good couple days off :) I have not tried any of the Sleek glosses but they do look really nice and I like the fact they have good colour pigment :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did thanks :)
      You should try them, these 2 are really good but want to try out some others xx

      Delete
  6. Ooh def on my wish list now! Awesome post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the second colour:)

    PS: I would like to welcome you to join my new giveaway on the blog, a chance of winning personalized case:
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig