Sunday 5 October 2014

My September Favourites


Hi guys,

I honestly cannot believe it’s the start of October already!! I don’t know where that term comes “Time flies when you’re having fun” because I have not been having fun and the time has still flew past! Anyway, this list is very short guys as I have not been loving a lot to be honest. So I will dive right in shall I?

I received this in my Look Fantastic Beauty Box at the start of this month and have used a little almost every night since. The smell is intoxicating and beautiful. I have to say I don’t know if it’s a placebo effect but it has really worked on me and I have had the most relaxing sleep over the past couple of weeks. In love with this. Really need to add it to my Christmas wish list.

As you know I have been hitting the gym hard this month and have loved it but I won’t bore you again instead I have linked my post in sub header.

This is my lips but better, it is the perfect shade for those days when I want to go a little more natural.  

I really needed a mask which hydrated my skin rather than detoxed or purified it so I picked this up in my recent haul and could not be more impressed. My skin really needed a moisture boost so I was happy that this actually worked. I will be repurchasing when I run out to keep my skin silky soft throughout winter.

This is my all-time favourite blush so it’s probably no surprise that I have been wearing this all month and totally fell in love again. It is the perfect shade for me as it is a lovely apricot shade which just compliments pale skin perfectly however it wouldn’t suit darker tones as you would need to build and build to get a good colour.

That’s all for this month guys as I have just been wearing all of my normal make up items and nothing has really stood out for me I’m afraid. Next month will hopefully be better as it will be getting darker and I will probably be talking about skincare and bath products mostly!


What have been your favourites this month?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lips?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I tried the pillow spray too and the scent of it was too overpowering for me, it actually kept me up for ages cuz I couldn't get used to it haha! I'd like the sound of the intense moisture mask as my skin has felt really dehydrated lately x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats a shame, i did think it was very strong but i was out like a light for the 3 nights i got out of it haha xx

      Delete
  2. The UD lipstick is gorgeous! Love the packaging as well. I need to try them. Another thing I fancy trying is the pillow spray, to see if it helps me shut my brain down to sleep quicker, but I'm scared it'll be too strong for me. x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk
    | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite strong so i spray on my pillow about 20 minutes before i go to bed so that it airs out a little. It makes my whole room smell but it knocks me out in a couple of minutes xx

      Delete
  3. I'm always looking out for moisturising products, I've not seen that Una Brennan one, but I'm going to keep an eye out for it as it seems like a great price for a product which clearly works!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine in boots, you should order online and then collect in store which is free :) xx

      Delete
  4. I do love pillow sprays, when we had Avon in Ireland, and their sleep sprays were brilliant :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i may have to try them too as ive been having great sleeps with these sprays xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig