Wednesday 8 October 2014

Top Ten Beauty Tag

Top 10 Beauty Tag - Beauty Talk With Lauren
Source

Hi guys,

I was tagged to do this Top 10 post by the beautiful Renata who runs one of my favourite beauty blogs Speaking Beauty UK. I love tags and I know it’s been tag after tag on my blog recently but what can I say, I just love em!


So moving onto the tag itself we will start with....

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Foundation:
My Favourite foundation has to be the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (£9.99). It is very similar to Chanel Vitalumiere (£33) but for a much lower price tag. I love the finish this gives as it leaves me with dewy skin but it covers any imperfections. It blends beautifully too with either a brush or sponge. Its very lightweight which is perfect for the summer months. 
 
Maybelline and Mac


Concealer:
I actually can’t live without concealer and I am currently loving two at the moment. One is the Maybelline Eye Eraser (£5.99) and the second is the Mac Prolongwear Concealer (£17.50). I wear these on a daily basis and I get the best coverage with them and they help to cover my dark circles perfectly. 
 

Makeup Rumours


Powder:
I have been loving my Makeup Rumours Nude Powder as it works a treat. It doesn’t leave my skin looking cakey but it adds another layer to give a flawless picture perfect finish. The best thing is the fact that it cost £1 but gives the finish of a £20 powder.


MAC Blusher


Blush:
This is my favourite part of makeup as it just injects life back into the face. I love all of my blushers but I have to say Immortal Flower by Mac (£15) as it stands head and shoulders above the rest of them. This is a gorgeous apricot shade which gives a gorgeous English Rose effect.
 
Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel



Bronzer:
My favourite bronzer has to be my Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (£32) base as it works well on my pale skin without coming off too orange. I like that it’s a cream blend meaning i can work into the skin and then set with a powder without it looking too harsh.


Laura Mercier Baked Radiance Highlighter


Highlighter:
Laura Mercier Baked Radiance Highlighter (£27) in 01 gives off the perfect amount of sheen and makes my face look positively glowing. 
 

Falsies


Mascara:
No surprises here but it has to be my Maybelline Falsies (£7.99). This is quite a wet formula which I love and it dispenses the perfect amount of product to my eyelashes without over doing it. I love the rich black colour of it and also the fact it adds volume and length.
 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Eyeshadow:
My favourite eyeshadow in my collection is my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (£38), I just love the subtlety of the colours and find they all compliment my eyes without being too crazy.
 

Eyebrows

Eyebrow Pencil

Brow:
I use a 99p wax pencil that I bought years ago and then fill in with a powder from my eyeshadows but I swear this little guy has never let me down. I honestly can’t remember where I picked it up but I just love him and his leopard print design, please appreciate the tackiness of this beauty!

Lipsticks

Lipglosses

Lip Products:
I honestly cannot pick one lip product I love far too many so I will just let the picture do the talking. If I had to only pick one brand to have forever it would probably be MAC as they have the perfect shade for everyone and the finishes are sublime as they have so many to choose from.

I tag everyone to do this so leave me your links in the comments below and I will check out your answers guys!

 
Have you checked out my latest post featuring Soaptatoes?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on the Naked 3 palette come payday! Will definitely check out that Makeup Rumours powder for a £1 too - great post! ♡

    Roxie
    Thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup Rumours are amazing, you should check out their £1 lipsticks aswel, they are lush! xx

      Delete
  2. I am desperate to try some Bourjois foundation... Boots have an event on near me soon where if you spend £50, you get £12 worth of advantage points so I think I'll add Bourjois to that list to get my up to spending £50 ;) I also have the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer but I honestly don't feel like it does anything to me!

    - Taisie ♥ | Life by Taisie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats excellent!!! Get those points haha... The eye eraser doesnt really work on anything else other than my dark circles to be honest but i know some others who dont get on with it either which is a shame :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks. Some of your favourites are the same as mine. I love Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Maybelline The Falsies is my favourite mascara so far. I'm really into bronzers now and that Chanel one is at the top of my wishlist. x

    Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it i swear and it will compliment your skin perfectly xx

      Delete
  4. I spot Lime Crime! So desperate to try their beautiful lipsticks. Such a unique range. :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are really good! They sell them in https://www.love-makeup.co.uk/lime-crime-m-13.html if you wanna have a look xx

      Delete
  5. Great blog darling! I love healthy mix, and the smell ... Mmmmm !!!!! Do you prefer the original or the serum? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, i know i love the smell... I love the original, i think it just gives a little more to my skin tbh, what about u? xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig