Friday 6 March 2015

Makeup Revolution | 144 Eyeshadow Collection

Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Collection
144 Eyeshadow Collection

Eyeshadow Collection

Makeup Revolution

Makeup Revolution 144 Eyeshadow

Hey guys,

This palette is mammoth! I mean 144 eyeshadow shades is all you need to create some unbelievable looks but if you are anything like me, then you know you still want more palettes. I have been reaching for this almost every day as the shades are so versatile and can be worn both day and night. As you probably know, Makeup Revolution have really blown up since launching in the UK in March 2014 with almost everyone I know owning at least 5 of their products. I know most beauty bloggers rave about their products too but their eyeshadows seem to be the biggest talking point.

Since launching they have created similar eyeshadow palettes to Urban Decay Naked Palettes (£38)Too Faced Chocolate Palettes (£39) and the Lorac Pro Palette (£44.99) but as soon as I saw the 144 eyeshadow collection (RRP £20) I literally jumped for joy and ordered without even thinking. This is a huge price jump from any of its competitors with a bigger variety of colour. There is almost half of a palette dedicated to all different shades of brown, a neon section, not quite 50 shades of grey but there are all kinds of greys and some beautiful purples. As well as the impressive colour selection there is also a range of mattes and shimmers within the palette so you really do have a lot to work with. I am loving this palette. All of the colours are highly pigmented but I do have to complain about the blending ability. They are ok when blending out, but I feel I have to really work at it before it looks seamless.

It has taken me quite a while to pluck up the courage and use any of these eyeshadows as I was slightly overwhelmed by the array of colours but after working with some semi neutral eye looks I have decided, I am going to venture into the more colourful shades. Please beware if you are allergic to talc or mica then you won’t be able to use these shadows as they have them listed in the ingredients list. If you want to sample them, then I would suggest buying a singular shadow to see how you get on.

Have you tried this palette yet?
Have you tried any other palettes from Makeup Revolution?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Selfridges Wish List
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This brand reminds me a lot of BH Cosmetics. I definitely have to try out some of their products one day soon. :-)

    Beauty Isles | Sedona Lace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried anything from BH Cosmetics, really want to now if they are similar xx

      Delete
  2. Kinda reminds me of the Coastal Scents palette, I've been humming and hawing over it for a while x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this, all of their individual eyeshadows are £1 so it makes sense to buy this mammoth sized palette xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, i really need to get my hands on some more palettes soon xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig