Sunday 1 March 2015

Maybelline New York | Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Lash Sensational Wand

Hey guys,

I bought the newly released Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara (£7.99) which I picked up in a recent haul. I completely forgot I had it as I have been focusing on the utterly amazing Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£19.50) which I received in last month’s Elle Magazine. I’m gutted that I forgot about the MLSM as I have absolutely loved it. I first wore it on a recent date night with Liam when I found it again and I was pleasantly surprised when I put on just one coat. My lashes were so long and gave a gorgeous fanned out look which looked like I had applied false lashes.

It is quite similar to the Roller Lash Mascara meaning that it gave the exact same finish but for a lower price tag. The brushes for each mascara are very similar in the sense that they are both plastic and both curve to one side which catches every lash. The Maybelline mascara brush is slightly different as it has longer bristles on one side but it does the same job as the Benefit mascara. 

I absolutely adore this mascara, the colour that is dispensed onto each lash is absolute perfection and it leaves my lashes looking so dark and beautiful. The formula and the brush create such a dramatic finish on the eye as it coats every lash and gives them the most intense length especially to the tiny little lashes at the inner corner of the eye. The formula of the mascara is that of the Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Very Black (£7.99) which has a wet consistency. I thought this would be an issue if worn over a long period of time as it may smudge and I have to say I was right to be concerned as it did smudge ever so slightly on the corner of my eyes.

I would 100% buy Maybelline Mascara over Benefits as I feel I get a better finish with it and the price tag is a little more purse friendly. The only issue would be the smudging but keeping a few cotton buds in your make up bag will clean that up straight away and leave your make up looking fresh.

Have you tried this mascara yet?
Have you tried Benefit`s new mascara yet?
What is your favourite mascara at the moment?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have heard SO much about this mascara as a dupe for Roller Lash, I may buy it! As much as I love Benefit, I get the feeling sometimes that you're mainly paying for their brand and beautiful packaging x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love it a lot more than the Benefit one! I love this, is truly amazing and it's become my new favourite mascara ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it too, i do love the Benefit one but for the price i would rather buy 2 of these as the finish on the lash is perfect xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig