Wednesday 4 March 2015

Selfridges | Current Wish List

Selfridges Current Wish List

Hello guys,


I thought I would put together a wish list today as I have been lusting after some springtime releases that have made their way into Selfridges. As you know, Selfridges is one of my favourite stores and when I lived in London, I would save up for a while and then splurge in there with some friends. I love their sales as they don’t just take off a couple of £s, they deduct a substantial amount of money which can make all the difference. I have focused on items under £50 for this post though so they aren’t too crazy.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Stay

I haven’t really played about with shadow paints in the past as I have always been happy with primers and building up my shadows but as soon as I saw the colour range, I knew I wanted one.
Nars Audacious Lipstick

I have been eyeing up Nars products for the longest time and as the audacious lipsticks haven't disappointed the millions of fans out there I had a look. As soon as I saw the shade Julie, I absolutely fell in love with it and thought it was the perfect spring time shade.
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Balm

I love Charlotte Tilbury so it’s only natural that I would want to try this new lip balm from her ever expanding skincare range. I agree, it is a little more expensive that a normal lip balm, but I think this would be wonderful.
YSL Te Blue Primer

As soon as Sam Chapman spoke about this on her Instagram, I knew I would need it. This is a light-infused primer that smooths out pores and helps your make-up last longer. I do love my normal Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer but I want to give this a go as it’s a gel formula which leaves your skin looking illuminated.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar

Who doesn't love a shimmer brick compact? I love the highlighter this gives off as well as a beautiful blush to your cheeks. 
Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette in Calypso

Please tell me that this doesn’t scream Springtime to you, The colours are gorgeous. 

Tom Ford Lip Colour in Spanish Pink

Who doesn’t have Tom Ford on their wish list? I’ve had this guy on my mind since he first burst onto the scene with his delectable beauty range back in 2010. I bought my beautiful friend Siobhan one of his new mini lipsticks for her 30th birthday along with a few other items and I have to say, it made me want to try out some more of his range so what better than a lipstick in the beautiful shade Spanish Pink? 
Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette

I still haven’t bothered my back side trying any of the Nars products that I was lusting after recently but rather than buy one or two eyeshadows at £21 I thought I would be better buying this palette which is going into my shopping basket on pay day (hurry up!)

Well that’s all that’s in my wish list at the moment. I thought I done quite well with this as I didn’t go mad and pick over 20 items (this is quite easy for me) rather I picked all items under £50 which hopefully some of you are lusting after too.

What is in your current wish list?
Would you like to see a drugstore wish list?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A New Maybelline Mascara
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The Lipsticks are beautiful shades! Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishlists are my thing right now I am forever making them haha! I love the products you have picked out here and I really want to get that YSL primer now! I have the shade Julie from NARS Audacious and it really is gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Alina, im dying to get it. I swatched it a few days ago and ive came to the conclusion that i need it in my collection! xx

      Delete
  3. Great list! I'm also lusting after the new Bobbi Brown Cheek Palettes. Love these all in one types of products. Just wish it had a bronzer too. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nars and Tom Ford lipsticks shades are actually really similar, and I have the Nars Audacious lipstick also high up on my list :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i am loving these shades at the moment. I think everyone wants an Audacious lipstick now don't they? xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for making me want all these pretty items too :) I am easily enabled

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig