Thursday 10 September 2015

Crown Brushes

Crown Brushes

Crown C473 Studio Pro Contour
Crown C473 Studio Pro Contour

Crown C473 Contour Brush


Crown C139 Stiff Tapered Crease
Crown C139 Stiff Tapered Crease

Crown C139 Brush
Crown C139 Stiff Tapered Crease
Hello guys

As you know, I am a Real Techniques girl through and through and have almost every brush & tool in my collection apart from the Bold Metals Range as I found them to be very expensive for what they are. I understand the reasoning behind the price points but for me, it wasn’t really an option, so I looked online at the alternatives out there and came across Crown Brushes.

I bought these brushes way back in February/March time and have used them almost every day as they are amazing at doing their job. The C473 Studio Pro Contour Brush (£9.99) is a sable and goat haired brush which fits well in the hollows of my cheeks but also transfers product to the forehead, temples and nose areas very well. I use this brush with cream and powder products and so far have been impressed with everything I have used it with as the product transfers well onto the skin and the brush blends it out perfectly. The Crown C139 Stiff Tapered Crease (£3.09) is a medium sized goat and sable haired brush which fits in the crease of the eye perfectly. This blends out any eyeshadow I have tried almost flawlessly.

The bristles on the brushes are very soft and feel of very sound quality. I haven’t had any issues with the bristles falling out when washing and they haven’t lost their shape either. All in all, these brushes give the feel of a very expensive brush but for a much lower price than most competitors out there, I mean the Nars Ita Kabuki brush is £43, the Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour is £22 and the Crown C473 Studio Pro Contour is only £9.99, this is a no brainer for me! 

Have you tried Crown Brushes?
Would the fact that its natural hair rather than synthetic stop you from buying?

Have you checked out my latest featuring Books I Read On Holiday?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'd be curious to test how flexible the Crown Contour brush is. It looks promising. :-)

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It creates a great shape for contour but it makes it easy to blend out the product too. It is quite dense xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about Crown Brushes but have not tried them yet. I love that type of Contour brush. I have one from Zoeva and it's great. Also really like the look of the tapered crease brush. They sound lovely and affordable. Win-Win! :) x

    Renata
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    Win an UD Naked Palette (1,2,3 or Smoky) or an Anastasia Contour Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great, Have done the job for me and have retained their shape which is what i am all about. I hate having to replace brushes all the time especially when they are expensive but of poor quality xx

      Delete
  3. The contour crown blush is an interesting shape. Something that I haven't tried before. Usually I use a tapered brush for contouring.

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use this brush for a more prominent contour but use a tapered brush for a subtle look xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig