Monday 14 September 2015

Indeed Laboratories | Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks

Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks

Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks


Sheet Mask

Hey my loves, 

I bought these Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks (£19.99) quite a while ago and since I recently finished them I decided to put together a review for you. 

I tried the original Hydraluron Serum which was nice but when I clocked these in Boots, I knew I had to try them out as I do love a sheet mask. Everyone should have seen the Silence of the Lambs-esque sheet masks by now but if you haven’t they are more often than not a sheet which is the size of your face with holes cut out so you can see, smell and eat (if you are anything like me). They are soaked in serum so all you do is remove from packet, unfold and place on your face to infuse your skin with all kinds of goodness. As you can imagine, they would work wonders on dry skin as they are laced with hyaluronic acid which leaves skin looking plumper, feeling softer and smoother. I personally have oily skin but I do suffer from dry patches on my cheeks so I love masks like this that work their magic in fifteen minutes. As you know, I never listen to the timing instructions as I like to leave them on longer which is exactly what I done with this. I left it on for about 40 minutes, just enough time to watch an episode of SATC and then removed.

I have used a lot of these sheet masks and I think this is good but it isn’t one of my favourites. It did leave my skin with a certain glow and it looked so much healthier than before I used it but I didn’t love it. My favourite would have to be the Timeless Truth Beauty Masks which does the same thing but so much better! If you are looking for super smooth, radiant, hydrated and plumper looking skin I would suggest using the TT Beauty Masks as they do the job so much better than the Indeed Labs ones.

Have you tried either of these masks?
What else would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest featuring A Little Get To Know Me Post?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried these masks or the other ones you mentioned, but masks are my weakness so I might order some of the other ones! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TT masks are amazing! My skin has never felt better after using them xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try these masks ive got the serum and its one of my favourite products ever since i have quite dry skin

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the serum and i did like these, i just much preferred the TT beauty masks xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig