Friday 11 September 2015

Get To Know Me



Get To Know Me - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys, 

Well I am well on my way with this blog; I have been going strong since April 2014 and have loved the opportunities it has brought. But I thought I would do a tag today to let you all know me a little bit better than you already do. I have a Random Facts About Me post too if you wanna check that out. Please feel free to carry out this tag on your blogs too and tag me on Twitter (@__beautylauren) with your answers as I would love to hear them.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it’s Elizabeth after my gran. She was a belter of a woman and someone I miss every day.

2. What is your star sign?
Cancer
(She is a tidal force of perplexing emotion, and can be stubborn, compliant, furious, and docile, all in the same hour. She is deeply intuitive, and if she says she doesn't feel right about someone, it pays to take notice. ) This is 100% percent me, just ask Liam!

3. What was your favourite subject at school?
Biology and Maths were on the same level for me. I wanted to be a forensic scientist and even went as far as to study it at uni but after hearing of all the lab closures I decided against it and focused on work.
4. What’s your favourite drink?
Water, how sad am I? Alcohol wise, red wine or tequila.

5. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Oh jeez, I am rubbish with songs at the moment. I can’t believe I have reached an age where I couldn’t tell you who sang what. My favourite song of all time would probably be Welcome to The Jungle by Guns n Roses and I listen to it constantly.

6. What would you name your children?
Erm, if I had a boy I would probably name him after a strong male in my family with a bit of Liam’s family thrown in too so I don’t know. We have Patrick (my grandad) Dominic (Liam’s grandad) Stephen (both of our dads, not the same one though ha-ha) and Thomas (my favourite uncle) it’s a tough one, we will see when it happens. For a girl we would definitely like to have Elizabeth incorporated in there somewhere for my gran but I like Erin & Amelia, I could go on but I will stick to two. If we had a second girl then Josephine or Siobhan (her Irish name) would be added in to her name for Liam’s nana as she has been the most amazing woman for both of us, she is the nana everyone should have.

7. Do you participate in any sports?
No sports, it’s mostly the gym. I used to play badminton and swim when I was younger for school teams but I’ve never carried that through to my adult life.

8. What’s your favourite book?
Deviant Ways by Chris Mooney and Armed Candy by Reg MacKay.

9. What’s your favourite colour?
I love every shade of green apart from neon.

10. What’s your favourite animal?
It has to be penguins! I adore them and pugs!

11. What’s your favourite perfume?
Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee

12. What’s your favourite holiday?
Halloween for sure!

13. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, finished with my Standard Grades including French, English, Music, Craft and Design, Geography, Maths, Biology and Chemistry.

14. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I’ve been to Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Malaga, Marbella, Greece, Gran Canaria, Tenerife & Australia. 

15. Do you speak any other languages?
I could attempt French but it would be butchery of a beautiful language. I would love to learn Spanish though, it’s my favourite language. I should really ask my friend Sara to teach me as she is actually Spanish.

16. Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I am the oldest of four. I have a sister, Justine who is 25, a brother, William who is 22 and a baby sister, Rhiannon who is 18.

17. What’s your favourite store?
Really?! Ummmmmm, my favourite stores to walk around are probably House of Fraser or Selfridges or Lush! How could I forget Lush?  Online, it would have to be Cult Beauty.

18. What’s your favourite restaurant?
At the moments, it’s Peters Seafood in East Kilbride.

19. Do you like school?
Well I am back finishing my final year of accountancy so yes, I think education is very important and people should never want to stop learning! 

20. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Vivianna Does MakeupNicole Guerriero, and Pixiwoo

21. What’s your favourite movie?
Oh now you’re asking. Favourite movie is Goodfellas, it is amazing. I also love, love, love How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days & Something Borrowed as Kate Hudson is one of my favourite actresses. Oh and Overboard with her mother Goldie Hawn! Four of my favourites, is that cheating?

22. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, House, Criminal Minds, Medium, The Blacklist and Sex and the City, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Law and Order SVU, Chicago PD, Gilmore Girls (of course!) and Friends. I could watch any of these over and over again. Infact, I have done several times already.

23. Do you believe in the Supernatural?
Yes, I believe in ghosts but that’s as far as I would go.

24. What phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 5s. I`m not one for the latest gadgets.

25. Any pets?
No! I have a flat so no pets allowed but hopefully, in the near future when we buy a house we can get a little dog to complete the family (until the kids come along)


That’s all the questions answered guys, I hope you enjoyed this and if you carry it out, then tag me on twitter.

Have you checked out my latest featuring The Perfect Contour Brush?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It was lovely reading a little more about you. :-) I'm also the oldest. And can you believe I down own a cell phone?

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The oldest child is always the best child haha. I cant believe you dont own a mobile phone? haha, i wish i didnt but i relay on it for so much xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig