Friday 18 September 2015

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser


Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser

Hi Guys, 

I love skincare as much as the next person but I am always trying to find something to combat blemish scars and also leave me with gorgeously soft skin. So when I was contacted by Shadeen 27 who are a 100% organic and natural Scottish skincare company, to tell me of their beautiful products I jumped at the chance to sample them.


I was kindly sent the Vital-Age: Concentrated Serum/moisturiser* (from £18) which is packed with nourishing plant extracts including Omega 3, 6 9 and Vitamin E to help protect, hydrate and regenerate the skin. This is a little thicker than a serum as it doubles up as a moisturiser too. Please let me tell you, the scent of this is unlike anything I have ever smelled before. I had to keep opening the tub just to have a quick whiff every few minutes, its pungent and very fruity. This can be used on any skin type and can be used in the morning aswel as the evening. I haven’t had any issues with this, no allergic reactions and no breakouts whatsoever.

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser
The serum also contains Hyaluronic Acid which helps your skin retain moisture and minimises the effects of aging. The Verbena and Carob Seed Extracts help reduce dark spots as well as protects your skin. As if that’s not enough, this little guy also includes Chamomile Extract, Pomegranate, Vitamin E and Rosemary Extracts which help to protect the skin from oxidative stress (persistent imbalance between antioxidants and pro-oxidants, resulting in irreversible cell damage).

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser
I have really enjoyed using this serum as one pump goes a long way. I have been using this for a few weeks now and even took it to Greece with me where it acted as a quick step in skincare as I couldn’t be annoyed humphing loads of products with me. The serum left my skin feeling very soft and nourished from all the healthy ingredients in it which is something I always look for. As far as a reduction in dark spots, I haven’t noticed a huge difference if I am perfectly honest. I have noticed a few of the lighter scars have gotten lighter again but nothing has completely disappeared.

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser

I was also kindly sent the Vital-ReGen: 3-in-1 Cleanser/Scrub/ Mask* (from £28). This seems a little expensive to me as it didnt last as long as I would have liked but it did work. This is also packed with Plant Extracts and Essential Oils to thoroughly cleanse, polish & improve. This little guy is free of soaps, alcohol and detergents so it is very good for your skin as it won’t foam up and cause your skin to dry out. As you can see from the picture below, the mixture is quite oily so give it a good shake before using it to make sure it mixes well.

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser

As with the serum this includes a lot of beneficial ingredients too including, Chamomile Extracts, Grapefruit Extract, Rhassoul Clay, Cupaucu Seeds, Soya Beans, Asparagus Extract, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. Can anyone say Scented Heaven? This is a pleasure for the senses as it hits your nostrils instantly and leaves you wanting more. With this long list of natural ingredients, it promises to sooth and protects your skin, unclog pores, exfoliate, promote hydration, intensely moisturise and detox the skin. Does it really? Yes, it does. I loved this 3 in 1 cleanser as it could be used as an everyday morning or evening wash, a mask or an exfoliator. It worked very well for me. I was left with a glowing complexion which felt clean and soft. It wasn’t too harsh and I loved how it stayed put when applied as a mask and left my skin visibly plumper and radiant.

Shadeen 27 Vital Age Serum/Moisturiser and Vital Re-Gen 3 in 1 Cleanser

I would whole heartedly recommend the cleanser as it done the job perfectly and didn’t leave my skin feeling dry or stripped. The serum was nice too, it done everything it said it would apart from remove dark spots, I don’t tend to believe this statement on most products but it did help combat the lighter coloured ones as I stated before. I absolutely adored the scent of these Shadeen 27 products, so much so that even if they didn’t work or I didn’t like them, I think I would buy again. 

The only thing I am not too keen on is the packaging. It doesnt scream "Buy Me". I do love the colours though as green and gold can be beautiful together but the finished look wouldnt make me want to stop in an aisle and buy it. 

If you want to try some great natural and organic products then I would suggest buying these. The sample cleanser lasted me about  14 days and the serum is still going strong (a lot goes a very long way). 

Find Shadeen 27 on the following social media platforms:

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.



*Although i was sent these products for review, the thoughts and opinions are 100% honest.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig