Saturday 27 September 2014

Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Velvets

Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Velvets


Apocalips Matte Lip Velvets


Rimmel Apocalips Swatches


Hi guys,

I had read so many reviews on the new Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Velvets (£6.49) and decided to pick them up. There are only 4 colours in the line-up at the moment but i am pretty sure there will be more added as they have proved to be popular.

The colours i picked up were Burning Lava and Atomic Rose, you can find my recent haul post here if you wanna see what else I bought. Boots were offering 2 for £10 which is always nice and i can safely say i was happy with my choices. Burning Lava is a deep red shade which is going to be great for Autumn/Winter and Atomic Rose is an orange pink shade which will be perfect all year round.

This feels like a mousse when applied to the lips. It glided on with such ease but I would wear a lip liner with it to prevent it from going outside the lines, especially with Burning Lava as I noticed it did bleed out over the course of the day. It did dry pretty quickly but I would have liked it to dry quicker if I’m being honest.

With all matte products they are normally very drying on the lips but these weren’t bad at all. I loved the colours, although I wish there was more options to choose from. All in all, a great little product.

Have you tried these lip velvets yet?
What were your thoughts on them?
What lip products have you been loving recently?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Workout Routine?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have a few shades from the original Apocalips but haven't tried any of the matte ones yet! Love the shades you picked up x
    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got around to trying them believe it or not but i am in love with these. I am loving burning lava as it is the deepest shade of red :) xx

      Delete
  2. I also bought it in the colour Atomic Rose and it's really nice. Found it to be quite comfortable for a matte product. x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, they dont dry out my lips either which is great xx

      Delete
  3. You should definitely try them babe, they are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh another thing to add to the wish list, they sound great :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, aw im sorry Pam! They are really good though xx

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh my goodness I really hope these get released in Australia soon!!!!! :) They look fantastic!

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are :) i cant wait for you to try them xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig