Saturday 7 February 2015

MAC Honeylove Lipstick

MAC Honeylove

MAC Honeylove Lipstick

Honeylove Lipstick

Honeylove Swatches



Hi guys, 

As you know, I picked this up in a recent haul and I couldn't be happier. It is becoming my favourite lipstick of all time. I usually wear it on its on, but sometimes I add a coat of Maybelline Lip Elixir to add a nice sheen and make my lips seem bigger. Honeylove (£15) is a gorgeous matte nude shade with a tiny hit of pink throughout it. It’s the perfect shade when you want a fresh look or you want a deep dark smokey eye and a nude lip. As I say, its matte so it will stay on your lips for quite a while.

I have been lining my lips with Mac Lip Liner in Stripdown (£12.50), filling my lips with Honeylove and then giving it a little glossy love with my lip elixir and I have to say, I love the look it creates. I think this would be amazing on most skin tones but I especially love it on bronzed skin.

Have you tried this shade?
What else should I be trying?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring Another Lush Haul?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is such a pretty colour, although I'm so used to a bold lip that a subtle one sort of scares me!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i was the exact same, i feel naked without a bold lip especially after winter when its all reds, plum, purples etc but this is really beautiful xx

      Delete
  2. This is my most worn lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why, i absolutely adore it, its prefect for every day and every occasion xx

      Delete
  3. As I'm super pale, I feel like most lipsticks wash me out. I'll give this one a go tho because it looks downright gorgeous!

    [franzizzy.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Head into MAC and give it a swatch before purchasing xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig