Friday 6 February 2015

Another Lush Haul

Lush Haul

Hello guys, 

I think you all know by now that I am a bit of a bath fiend, especially in the winter so when I got paid I instantly went into Lush and admittedly, went a little crazy! I have a slight problem when it comes to bath products, I have a wall rack in my bathroom, every corner of my bath, under my bathroom sink, my shower room and half of my bedroom covered with bath products. Anyway, enough of my Lush addiction and more about what I bought this time. What spending ban!  

I decided to buy Mask of Magnaminty face mask (from £5.50) again as I loved it the first time round. I will have a review up as soon as I have used this again so I can refresh my memory on what was so great about it. What other facemasks would you recommend as I haven’t tried a lot and would like something else when this is finished. I also picked up a lot of bath bombs including Sakura (£3.35) Phoenix Rising (£3.35) Rose Queen (£2.75) Blackberry Bath Bomb (£3.25) and Fizzbanger (£3.35). I have tried all of these before apart from Phoenix Rising and Sakura but I’m sure they will just as good as some of my all time favourites.

I then picked up some exclusive bubble bars including Karma (£3.25) and Happy which is now sold out. I wouldn't recommend Happy anyway as it didn't really float my boat, the scent just wasn't there and it didn't wow me. It’s unusual for me to dislike a lush product but I didn’t love this. I haven’t used Karma yet, but the scent is delicious.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My January Favourites?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great haul :) I need to make a trip to Lush soon to pick up some of the Valentines goodies :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of Lush at the moment! I have a bath bomb waiting to be used, I just haven't had the time to use it! Looking forward to your face mask review.

    embrace-thedetours.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Mask of Magnaminty so much! I've tried Phoenix Rising and Blackberry Bath Bomb is going in tonight's bath. I really need to pick up Karma! Face mask wise, I'd say Catastrophe Cosmetic is my favourite. Fantastic especially in the Summer/if your skin is throwing a bit of a fit. :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, i will add it to my shopping list for next month :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Angels on Bare skin and plan on buying it again soon. I also want to try Mask of Magnamintyso I'm debating with myself on what to buy next. To go with what I know works or to try something new hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose, i will give them a go soon. Haha, i always like trying new things but if i know something works then i will continue buying that xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig