Thursday 19 June 2014

Good Things | Blackhead Exfoliator & Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion

Good Things Blackhead Exfoliator & Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion
Good Things: Blackhead Exfoliator & Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion
Hi guys,

Good Things Skincare is a brand I am slowly falling in love with due to their scent concoctions, natural ingredients and the way the products actually work for me. After trying the Manuka Honey Face Mask I really wanted to try other products from the range so bought myself Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion in Wild Strawberry & Fig which I use as a toner, and the Deep Cleaning Blackhead Exfoliator in Papaya and Liquorice which I blogged about recently in my mini haul post.

The range was founded by Alice Hart Davis who is a British Journalist and also the author of Be Beautiful: Every girls guide to hair, skin and make up and also 100 ways for every girls to look and feel fantastic.
She wanted to make a range which was gentle, simple and affordable so she came up with Good Things Skincare. The range has been specifically designed for younger skin and offers a wide selection of goodies to combat any problems such as cleansers, treatments, moisturisers and problem solvers.

Deep Pore Anti Blemish lotion in Wild Strawberry & Fig - Since the start of June I have been using the anti-blemish lotion which works perfectly for me. The smell makes it seem good enough to eat but I have been strong and only used it as a face toner! I have included this into my morning and night time skincare routine by soaking a cotton pad in the lotion and using in an upwards direction when cleaning my skin. Since using this I have really noticed a difference in my skin including the blackheads I have on my nose and the cysts on my jawline.

Deep Cleaning Blackhead Exfoliator in Papaya and Liquorice - Since I only bought the exfoliator 4 days ago I haven't really used this as much as I would have liked before reviewing but what you gonna do. Again with all Good Things products, the smell of this is just ah-maz-ing!! It smells so fruity that it almost doesn't seem true that it can be used to clean your face!
The main area of concern for me is my chin as I feel I get a lot of whiteheads and my obvious cyst problem when it’s that special time of the month so I have really enjoyed this product so far. I have been using this with my Olay Professional face brush at night and on its own in the morning and feel I am really getting a deep clean.

If you want to try any of the Good Things Skincare range then these can be purchased at Sainsbury’s or Boots which are carrying out their popular 3 for 2 offer at the moment.  

If you have tried any Good Things products and either love them or hate them, leave me a comment letting me know what they are and your thoughts on them :)

Have you checked out my latest post featuring my Limecrime Collection?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 


* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try a toner recently! I will keep this brand in mind! thanks for the review!

    xx

    themstudio13.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Mariana, glad you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be Cautious with Cosmetics My last tip for hint for now is for everyone that has acne issues, opportunities are some changes must be made in the cosmetic products you use. Facial make up like base and blush should be oil free. Greasy hair products should also be avoided, especially for those who have long hair that often comes in contact with your face. When searching for skin and hair care products, use the term "non-comedogenic" to discover those suitable for acne sufferers. rejuvenation skin treatment

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig