Monday 30 June 2014

My June Favourites

Luminous Silk
Mac Makeup
Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator, Original Source Lime, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Mac Extra Dimension Fiery Impact and Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked 2
Hey guys,

I thought I would do a favourites post this month and show you what I have been loving. There isn’t much tbh as I haven’t fallen in love with a lot of products recently but I have rediscovered a few oldies.

1. Good Things Anti Blemish Lotion and the Blackhead Exfoliator – You can find a full review here. I know Good Things aren't particularly a go to brand but I just love these products. I find that my skin just operates better when I use them so I will continue to do so.

2. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #2 (£36) - This is by far one of the best foundations I have used. As the name would suggest, this gives a very subtle glow to the skin. It glides on beautifully, doesn't look cakey at all and lasts for a good 8 to 10 hours on my face. Don’t get me wrong I do have to touch up my under eyes but that’s probably the concealer more than the foundation. If you apply a good primer and a setting spray, you will get good wear out of this. Perfect for dry/normal skin.

3. Original Source Lime Shower Gel - Well as you know, I love anything citrus scented so I was obviously going to like this. Perfect shower gel for the morning to wake you up. It’s very zingy and I love it.

4. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked2 & Native (£15) – These are creamy, hydrating and pigmented lipsticks which I have been using quite a lot. I just feel with all of the revolution lipsticks in the urban decay range that they are so hydrating. Naked 2 is just the perfect nude for me and perfect for the day time or in the evening with a really smoked out eye and Native is a subtle pink that is perfect for any occasion.

5. Mac Extra Dimension Blush in Fiery Impact - This is a dark blush, more so than I am used to as I am either a pinky or peachy kinda girl but I don't know, I just felt like buying this at the time and then forgot all about it until the end of May. I don't know why I stopped using this as it is gorgeous, it is a dark coral which would suit all skintones. I blend this into my contour if I’m in that kind of a mood but if not then I just brush over the apples of my cheeks and bobs yer uncle. Definite keeper! Sadly this was discontinued :(

6. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 (£17.50) - I stopped using this as I felt it was a little heavy but I obviously have no idea what I was talking about as its bloody amazing! I’ve been using this nonstop and absolutely love it. It stays on for hours and I only need to touch up once throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who notices any creasing under their eyes when using other concealers as I haven't had that problem at all.


Let me know in the comments what your favourites are this month.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring my Summer Series?
                                       I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. With the Anti Blemish Good Skin Lotion, would you say this is quite a good exfoliant? I am trying to find a new one, as my favourite one has recently changed and is not the same as it used to be :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment hun!

      I forgot to include a picture of the lotion but you can find my review here http://animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/good-things-products-review.html.

      The lotion is a gentle toner but if you are looking for an amazing exfoliating one i would recommend the pixi glow tonic!

      The deep clean blackhead exfoliator face wash is really good for an everyday use as its so gentle on your skin. Plus they are always included in boots 3 for 2 offers and are reasonably cheap. Try out the manuka honey face mask aswel if you get the chance! xx

      Delete
  2. That blush looks fab! I've just posted my July beauty wish list - wish I owned it all already!!!

    July Beauty Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted to lipsticks. That one from Urban Decay looks gorgeous. :)

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig