Sunday 15 June 2014

Mini Haul

Mini Haul
Mini Haul

Hi guys

Liam and I had a busy wee day today but that didn’t stop me from working my way through the shops to see all the goodies on offer. I kinda went a little mad though and bought a few items more than I needed but they just looked so fresh & pretty. Obviously I don't really need any of this but I loved the bright colours and that's all I need to make me want to buy something ha!

Herbal Essences (2 for £4) - My hair always feels quite dry and limp and as these were on offer I decided to buy them. I mean who doesnt love HE. From the raunchy adverts to the adventurous scents, whats not to love!

Good Things Deep Cleaning Blackhead Exfoliator (£4.99) -  I wanted to try some more of the Good Things range as I loved the Manuka Honey Face Mask so much. This was an easy buy as the smell blew me away and I really needed an exfoliator. This has papaya & liquorice extracts. 

Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder (£36) - Since I finished my last tub I decided I needed a new one. Even though there are thousands of loose powders on the market I feel this one suits my skin best. It is light, doesn’t cake up your face and lasts for a long time as I don't use it every day so I feel it is really good value for money. 


Original Source Shower Gels - The last place I visited was Asda as I needed some household items and food but these shower gels caught my eye and I was surprised that they were only 96p!! Absolute bargain! They smell gorgeous and I am already excited for my morning shower tomorrow :) 

Batiste Dry Shampoo - This is an essential for me. It’s become as normal as showering and popping deodorant on as I hate my head feeling dirty but I hate washing my hair every time I shower as I cannot be bothered drying it.

Chanel

Herbal Essences


Batiste Dry Shampoo

Original Source



Leave me a comment if you have found some new goodies recently, I am always looking out for new things that I haven’t tried before.

 Have you checked out my latest post featuring the tastiest Dairy Free Banana Loaf?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
*Please click links on pictures for source.
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig