Sunday 29 June 2014

Summer Series | Lipsticks

Summer


Hi Guys

I thought I would put together a little beauty based summer series where I talk about 3 particular items I wear all through summer. I am going to start off with lipsticks as everyone loves a bit of lippy.

1. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Native - My most used lipstick of the moment. This is the perfect creamy, hydrating shade which is perfect for summer. It has the perfect amount of pink in it for those summer days when you are at the beach, having a picnic with friends or simply enjoying your local beer garden. You will not have any smearing or bleeding with this lipstick but you will find it very hydrating and long lasting.

2. Limecrime Lipstick in Geradium - This is a bright matte pink! I love rocking this if a nice summer’s day turns into an impromptu late night out with friends in one of our local hotspots. It’s also great if you are going for a neutral eye and want your lips to be the main focus. It lasts for a very long time on the lips and there is no smearing or bleeding at all with this one either.

3. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre Lipstick in #109 Corail Dor - This looks bright in the packaging but it goes on very sheer so this is perfect for those days when you don’t want a full lip and only want a dab of colour.





Lipstick


Have you checked out my latest post featuring my Lipstick Tag?
                                             I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig