Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Fragrance Gifts

Christmas Gift Guide Fragrance Gifts


Hi guys,

I took a little break from blogging as I wasn’t well and it took me a while to get over it. I am back today with a new Christmas Gift Guide and I am focusing on fragrances. If you want to check out some of my previous posts then click the relevant post:


Let’s get on with my top 10 fragrance gifts and hopefully you find something that will make someone very happy. 

Christmas Fragrance Gifts

Gift Set includes: set of 5 eau de parfums including The One, Desire and DG Dolce, all 5ml, Pour Femme and Pour Femme Intense, both 4.5ml 

This gift set contains: Gucci Guilty, Gucci Guilty Black and Flora Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia 5ml Eau de Toilettes and Flora Gucci and Gucci Premiere 5ml Eau de Parfums

This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum 90ml + Moisturising Mist 100ml
This is also available in the 50ml for £68
Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: sweet pea, bergamot. Heart Notes: geranium, golden quince, freesia. Base Notes: patchouli, rain-tipped damask, centifolia roses. 

This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum 50ml, Body Cream 40ml and a Shower Gel 50ml
Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: Bergamot, Tea. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid. Base Notes: Centiflora Rose, Patchouli.

Giorgio Armani Si (£64.50)
This gift set includes: Eau de Parfum 50ml + Shower Gel 75ml + Body Lotion 75ml
Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis. Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute. Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox™, Vanille Absolute.

Gift Set Includes 50ml EDT, 75ml Body Lotion and 75ml Shower Gel 
Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear. Heart Notes: Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria. Base Notes: White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.

Stella Gift Set (£52.50)
Gift set includes: 50ml EDP + 100ml Body Lotion 
Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: Mandarin Essence. Heart Notes: English Rose Accord. Base Notes: Amber Accord.

Pomegranate Noir Cologne (30ml), Pomegranate Noir Body & Hand Wash (100ml) and Pomegranate Noir Body Crème (50ml)

Lime Basil Mandarin Cologne (9ml), Blackberry & Bay Cologne (9ml), Peony & Blush Suede Cologne (9ml), Amber & Lavender Cologne (9ml) and Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne (9ml)

Black Truffle, Ylang, Bergamot, Black Currant, Lotus Wood, Patchouli-incense, Vetiver, Vanilla,
Balsam and Sandalwood


I hope you enjoy these gift ideas and I hope you have a great Christmas when it comes.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Christmas Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The two Jo Malone sets are just beautiful, I could drool after them all day. I have also been interested to try out the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig