Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Skincare

Christmas Gift Guide Skincare


Hi guys,

I can’t believe Christmas Day is on Thursday! I started these Gift Guides in November and I am honestly shocked how quickly the time has flew by. As you know, there are guides posted every Thursday and Sunday so if this one isn’t for you, click the links below and it will take you to whatever you fancy.


So I hope you enjoy this skincare focused post.

Magnitone Lucid


1. Magnitone Lucid (£69.99)

I have been using it nonstop for a few weeks now and my skin has never looked better. It has a deep cleaning function and also a sensitive setting too and I haven’t noticed any breakouts since using this. For a full review please click here.

Emma Hardie Introductory Kit



As you know, I love my EH Cleansing Balm and would urge you all to try it as it leaves you with the most gorgeous skin and clears off every piece of makeup on your face. I think I will pick this up for myself as it’s a great way to try out other products without buying full sized items which might not work. This kit includes the Moringa Cleansing Balm (50ml), Age Support Treatment Cream (15ml) and Signature Cleansing Cloth. 

Ole Henriksen The Magnificent Seven



This set includes 7 of the best from this range which are the Art Foaming Cleanser (1.5 oz), Truth Serum Collagen Booster (0.5 oz), Truth Revealed Super Cream (0.5 oz), Sheer Transformation (0.5 oz), Walnut Complexion Scrub (0.5 oz) and the Ultimate Lift Eye Gel (0.25 oz). If you buy these normally then it would set you back £89 so this is a great way to try all of these wonderful products without paying that hefty price tag. 

Clarins HydraQuench Collection



This kit contains: HydraQuench Cream 50ml, HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml and HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15ml.

Origins Superstar Minis Christmas


You can’t really say skincare and not think about Origins can you? This is one of the best brands out there and this minis collection is a good way to get started. The set includes a GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer 30ml, High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream 30ml, Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash 30ml, Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion 15ml, GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to brighten and de-puff 15ml, Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to clear pores 15ml and a Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment 15ml. I’m sure you can agree, that this is a lot of products for a reasonable price and it’s a great introduction to the brand. 
Alpha H Liquid Gold Discovery Collection



This is another amazing range as it helps with skin pigmentation and also helps out blemish prone skin. This is an introductory collection which includes the cult Liquid Gold (30ml), Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum (15ml), Liquid Gold Perfecting Daywear (15ml), Essential Hydration Cream (15ml) and Balancing Cleanser (30ml). If I wanted to buy something for someone who wants to fight against the first signs of aging, keep their skin looking flawless and help with blemishes then I would suggest buying the full sized version of the Liquid Gold.

Omorovicza 6 Piece Introductory Kit



This is very high end and the prices on individual products reflect that. I would never buy this brand as I don’t feel it’s worth it. I have tried the Gold Hydra Mask and it was great but 50mls for £110 is not something I could live with I’m afraid. If you are, then all power to you, but I wouldn’t spend that kind of money on a mask. If you wanted to try some of their products without paying over the odds, then this 6 piece set would be great.  It includes a Thermal Cleansing Balm (5ml), Cleansing Foam (30ml), Queen of Hungary Mist (30ml), Illuminating Moisturiser (20ml), Instant Plumping Cream (5ml) and Deep Cleansing Mask (15ml)

Glam Glow Gift Sexy


8. Glam Glow Gift Sexy (£49.99)

This is a cult classic and for good reason too. These little beauties will combat any problem with just a 10 to 15 minute application and I promise any beauty lover will love this.

Perricone MD The Science of Plasma Skincare Gift Set



I have heard so many good things about this range and after sampling some of their products I am under no illusions about how good the full range would be. This range would be great for anyone with mature or aging skin so your mum/auntie/granny may appreciate it. It includes Blue Plasma Orbital (7.5ml), Photo Plasma (30ml), Blue Plasma (30ml) and Cold Plasma (15ml)

Eve Lom Perfect Partner


I know this is expensive but it is an absolute classic in the skin care world and rightly so. The products are very luxurious and they are full sized unlike any other set in this post. This set includes Eve Lom’s Cleanser (100ml) the best-selling Rescue Mask (100ml) and a Muslin Cloth in a chic gift box.


Well that’s all of my recommendations guys, I hope you find something amazing for that skincare lover in your life. I also hope you have an amazing Christmas day with your family on Thursday and I hope you get everything you wished for.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Perfect Pamper Night?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such an amazing selection of skincare goodies here! I love the look of Ole Henriksen, Alpha H & Omorovicza sets as they are such an affordable way to try out high end brands. The Glamglow set is also on my list x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i wouldnt be able to choose just one as i want to try them all haha xx

      Delete
    2. All of these look lovely :) I really want to try the magnitone I keep hearing so many good things about it :) might have to treat myself after Christmas I think Boots are stocking it for £50 at the minute bargain :) have a lovely Christmas!
      Lucy x
      www.lucyabbaszadeh.co.uk

      Delete
    3. Did you end up getting the Magnitone Lucy? xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try so many of these products!! I received an Origins cleanser for Christmas and am really excited about trying it.

    Lovely list! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    xoxo
    Jessica
    http://vivaciouseventslv.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Origins are such an amazing brand, i love all of the products i have tried so far xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig