Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year`s Tag

Happy New Year`s Tag


Hi guys,

I am not going to make any New Year Resolutions this year as I never stick to them. Instead I decided to give myself some challenges to complete each month, my first one being Jantastic and Dry January obviously. I like to give myself a break in January as I put so much alcohol away during Christmas and New Year plus I have been enjoying the gym this year so it will be nice to give myself a challenge this year.

I am also looking forward to finishing my HND this year and finding out if I have been accepted into 3rd year university. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1. Use 3 words to describe 2014
Challenging, Exciting and Rewarding. 

2. Best thing to happen to you in 2014?
I would have to say getting an A as my overall mark on my HNC and also being accepted onto the HND course. I would also have to say celebrating me and Liam’s six year anniversary. I can’t believe it’s been that long. Sometimes it feels like 6 months and other times it feels like 46 years ha-ha. It’s not all been plain sailing but you have to take the bad with the good don’t you.

3. Worst thing to happen to you in 2014?
Waking up on my birthday and Christmas Day without Liam. As you know, he was working which pays the bills obviously but it’s not nice celebrating when he isn’t here to enjoy it too.  

Losing people is always hard so I have to say losing my uncle in a sudden accident was heart-breaking.

4. Have you started anything new in 2014?
Yes, I started my blog. I always loved reading blogs and watching YouTube so I decided to take the leap and do it myself. I love talking about beauty and giving friends advice, plus I am a makeup collector so it would be rude not to share what wonderful things I have picked up with you lovely lot.

I have also started my fitness journey by going to the gym 4 - 6 times a week. I have been going strong since August and have already noticed a huge difference in my body shape, sadly I think I have to change my eating habits as I’m not losing anywhere near what I should be. Hopefully I can focus on that next year.  

5. What are your best beauty products of 2014?
I have a full post of my favourites in 2014 which you can find here. I have incorporated new treatments into my skincare such as the Una Brennan Rose Intense Moisture Mask (£8.99) which helps restore moisture levels and Alpha H Liquid Gold (£33.50) which has helped with scars on my chin from previous blemishes.

6. What has been your new favourite show of 2014?
It has to be The Fall with the absolutely sexy Jamie Dornan. Oh my days, this show totally captivated me from the very first episode. Both Liam and I watched every episode of season 1 in one day which was perfect timing as season 2 was about to begin.

7. What was your favourite Book of 2014?
I would have to say Gone Girl (from £0.01p). I adored this book, the ending was a bit bleurghh but I loved the concept behind it and the writing was amazing. If you haven't read it I suggest picking up a copy immediately.

8. What products are you looking forward to most in 2015?
I am looking forward to trying some Liz Earle products, the MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus range and I also want to get my hands on some Nars products too as I have heard great things but never tried anything more than a few lip glosses.

9. What are you most looking forward to in 2015?
Both mine and Liam’s 30th birthdays are this year so I am looking forward to that. Liam will probably be working on mine as I have calculated it out but hopefully that changes. I have planned some days out and great presents for him as I am too organised for my own good sometimes. Liam doesn’t like a big fuss but he loves spending time with his friends so I have arranged a fun filled day for him where he can go wild. We will also have some meals with family so he should be well and truly spoiled this year. I don’t know what I want to do for mine, I will probably just have a meal with friends and then get drunk as a skunk afterwards and then have a big meal with family. I’m pretty much the same as Liam, I would rather it quiet and no fuss be made but we shall see on the day.

I am also looking forward to be finished my HND. I can’t believe I took the plunge to leave my job and go back to college but it seems to be paying off as my grades are fantastic. My lecturer said I was in the top 5 of the class when it came to my results, so I was very proud of myself.


That’s all for today guys, I hope you have an amazing New Year’s Eve with your loved ones.

Happy New Year.
I hope you all have a wonderful night and a fantastic 2015.


Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Favourites of 2014?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |    

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Seems like you had a wonderful year! Congratulations :)
    I hope you have a great trip in June. I always admire couples with long term loving relationships like you do.
    All the best for 2015! :)

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much Carina. I hope you have an amazing 2015 too xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great year apart from a few hiccups. Here's hoping 2015 will be an even better year! Happy New Year!

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a great year (: I really want to do this tag

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig