Thursday 18 December 2014

My Perfect Pamper Night

My Perfect Pamper Night

Hi guys,

Winter is the perfect season to get your pamper nights in. The horrible rain, chill in the air, snow, central heating and pollution really do a number on my skin so I am up my pamper nights to three rather than two. I have a bath almost every night and it is more to heat me up but I usually through in some Johnsons Baby Bath (£1.99) to give me silky soft skin or Radox Bath Salts (£1.05) to soothe my muscles but on pamper nights, I through in a luscious Lush bath bomb such as Honey Bee (£3.50) to start the night off well. This bath bomb has a trio of honey, aloe vera and rhassoul mud which thoroughly cleanses and soothes.

Once I am well and truly heated up I get to work on my skin. I start off with The Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Polish (£10) which exfoliates my skin and leaves me smelling of Christmas. I have a full review which you can find here. I then wash the rest of my body and dry myself off before slipping into some warm and comfy pyjamas before getting to work on my face.

I cleanse my skin with the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser (£25) to wash off that days makeup. I then add a little more to my Magnitone and give my skin a deep clean. Whilst my skin is still damp, I apply the Sanctuary Spa Thermal Detox Mask (£10) and leave on for a good 15 minutes to draw out the impurities in my skin. Once I have removed this with a damp face cloth I use a moisturising mask such as the Una Brennan Rose Moisture Mask (£8.99) to infuse my skin with much needed hydration. I leave this on for about 30 minutes or so. I have been using the Omorovicza Gold Hydralifting Mask (£110) as I got a couple of samples from a recent order with Cult Beauty and I have to say, it’s wonderful. It helps to plump my skin and hydrate it. It is very expensive so I don’t think I would buy a full size of this but it has been a nice treat. i thought i would try this out. After the masks have been removed, I move onto a skin treatment such as Alpha H Liquid Gold (£33.50) or Peter Thomas Roth  Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex (£27).

I don’t normally use a moisturiser after this step as I don’t want the treatment to be disrupted while it works but if my skin feels a little sensitive then I will throw on a little Nivea Crème (£0.95) to soothe my skin. I always finish off with the Nivea Raspberry Rose Lip Butter (£2.05) to hydrate my lips and then I pour myself a nice glass of red wine or a cup or peppermint tea, depending on how I feel.  

What products are in your perfect pamper night?
Have you tried any of these before?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Christmas Fragrance Gift Sets?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The honey bee bath bomb from lush was the first one I tried and I loved it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of doing everything you mentioned above but honestly I've only ever tried the lip balm. It's really nice. I don't usually run baths for myself. My idea of pampering myself is using a face mask while doing my nails. To relax I usually read blogs or a book.

    xoxo
    Jessica
    http://vivaciouseventslv.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig