Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Favourite Favourites of 2014


Favourite Products in 2014

Hello guys,

Today I thought I would put together my favourites of 2014. I have been reading all of my previous posts to find out what ones I loved most but I have also included some items that I have been buying since I was a teenager.  

I adore this foundation. It is one of the best high end foundations I have ever tried. I love how light it is and how it makes my skin look. It doesn’t feel heavy but it covers just enough of my skin to make my skin look great.

I have a full review which you can find here. This mask does exactly what it says it will. I love the heat from the mask as it isn’t too warm, it’s quite comfortable actually. It draws out the impurities on my skin and doesn’t dry to a hard finish like a clay mask would.

I love this range. It is so clean and fresh. Perfect for the spring/summer months.  

4. Revlon Matte Balm (£7.99)
I have the shade Elusive which is perfect on my fair skin tone. This is one of the best lipsticks I have ever owned. It’s very creamy and doesn’t dry up my lips at all.

I have been buying this for as long as I can remember. It is a staple in my makeup collection. It really does create the look of false lashes without the hassle of glue and it slipping all over your eye.

I got a deluxe sample of this in my Naked on the Run Palette and have fallen head over heels. It is the blackest black mascara, coats every lash and makes my eyes really pop.

7. Makeup Rumours Face Powder in Nude (£1)
I wasn’t expecting much from this £1 face powder so I was blown away when it worked. It didn’t make me look cakey at all and stayed put all day.

This is my all-time favourite blusher so it’s no surprise that it’s been included in my 2014 favourites. I absolutely love this subtle apricot shade which is perfect for my fair skin tone. I don’t think it would be great for darker skin tones as it really is quite light but pale/fair skin tones will look perfect with this. Sadly it has been discontinued but I did find it on Amazon for you.

My review can be found here. I love this mask. Its creamy and infuses my skin with a lot of moisture.

My review of this lipstick in the colour Love Liberty can be found here. I adore this lipstick, its matte but very comfortable.

Hands down the best setting spray I have used. It keeps my makeup stay put without disturbing it.
I fell in love with these bath salts way back when my mum used to buy them so I must have been about 5 or 6 haha. I would not be without them. They create a really relaxing environment, help my muscles and leave me with really soft skin. 

13. Magnitone Lucid (£69.99)
This has been the best purchase of 2014 for me, it does everything it says on the tin. Review can be found here.

14. Alpha H Liquid Gold (£33.50)
Full review can be found here. This babe is a cult favourite for a reason. The wonders it has done to my skin over this past year has been absolutely amazing.

Full review can be found here. This is a new purchase for me. I’m not too keen on the blusher or bronzer but everything else that was included was fantastic. I have worn this almost every day since I bought it because its that damn good!

Hands down the best cleanser ever! I have used a lot of cleansers but I always come back to this one as it does the job perfectly! Absolutely amazing product which I will continue buying.

These are all my absolute favourites in 2014. I hope you enjoyed it.


What have been your favourites this year?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Me Time Tag?

I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the Revlon matte balm and the maybelline falsies mascara, those to products really give me life (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing arent they? I couldn't go without them xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought the Giorgio Armani foundation last week and absolutely love it!! xx

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww i`m glad you liked it, it such a beautiful foundation xx

      Delete
  3. Loving so many of these! What great picks babe!

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger



    Don't forget to join StyleLifeBeauty on their Facebook Group & Twitter helping to grow your followers and bring together Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much babes, it took me forever to whittle it down lol xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig