Wednesday 22 July 2015

Forever Living | Aloe MSM Gel and Aloe Heat Lotion

Forever Living Aloe MSM Gel and Aloe Heat Lotion


Forever Living Aloe MSM Gel

Forever Living Aloe Heat Lotion

Hi guys, 

As you know, I do suffer quite badly with bad joints so I am always on the lookout for something that is going to help. I should just go to the doctor but I am sick of them saying I am overweight and need to lose weight. But thanks to Alex over at Forever Living, I have found a solution to my problem.

Forever Living (FL) was founded in 1978 by Rex Maughan and is a company similar to the likes of Younique and Juice Plus in the sense that its products are distributed by people who have set up their own business to sell to the public but FL aren’t as forceful as the likes of Juice Plus or Younique when trying to recruit you or asking you to buy their products. I feel as though everyone on social media is now a distributor for these companies and I get at least twenty requests on a daily basis through Facebook. I personally don’t like being bombarded with requests from these types of companies to buy products and/or join the business by spending a small fortune so I politely decline and leave it at that. That doesn’t mean I don’t admire the work these people are doing and the results they are seeing but if I wanted to join, I would. If I read reviews about their products and they seem to work then I will often buy myself and form my own judgement.

The main ingredient in many of the products seems to be Aloe Vera. They have a wide range of products on offer including Aloe Vera drinks, beauty products, weight management products, pain management products, and also essential oils. I managed to get my hands on some small samples of MSM Gel* (£16.60) and Aloe Heat Lotion* (£12.23) so I wanted to share my thoughts and views.

First of all the MSM Gel (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) is an organic sulphur which is found in almost all living organisms. This is a clear gel which applies easily and doesn’t have a strong scent, infact it almost has no scent at all. I used a little of this gel and rubbed into my knees, there was a mild heat after application but it gave me instant joint relief and took away the discomfort I was feeling at the time. I normally use Voltarol (£4.99) or Deep Heat (£5.39) which does work but I have never experienced that instant relief before. For anyone who suffers with bad joints like I do then I would 100% recommend this as it really works. I will be purchasing a full 4oz tube to keep beside me at all times.

The Aloe Heat Lotion was a different story, I felt almost no relief at all when using this, it was exactly like Deep Heat with the scent of Germoline Antiseptic Cream (if anyone remembers that, £1.69) and worked into my skin well but I was still aching and had to take ibuprofen and paracetamol to take away the pain. It didn’t even help with my muscle pain in my arms and back after some strenuous weight lifting.

As I have never used these products before I was a little sceptical but was pleasantly surprised at how well the MSM Gel worked. This was a total lifesaver product for me and something that I won’t be without now. I got 4 uses on each knee from the little sample pack which I was also impressed with so if you can get your hands on some samples of the products before committing to buying then I would go for it as the products are quite expensive and may not be in everyone’s price range. The MSM Gel is more expensive than any of the alternatives that I have become accustomed to but I personally wouldn't let this sway my decision to buy as it works so much better and gives better results. 


Have you tried Forever Living products?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Alpha H Balancing Cleanser
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig