Friday 24 July 2015

Men's Skincare | Revamp your Routine

Revamp your Skincare Routine

Hi guys,

I decided to incorporate another guest post into my Blog and I am happy to introduce Jeb. He runs a men’s fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog called Lord Jeb. So without further ado, here is Jeb’s guest post.

Now I’m guessing most you have a brother/father/boyfriend/best friend and I’m guessing not many of those have the most complicated of morning routines. I will admit I don’t always follow through with mine (sometimes it's a quick splash of water to the face!) so I thought I give you guys a few suggestions to slip into the bathroom cabinet to refine him but not confuse him! 

I love this Clinique Face Wash (£16) as it is super-duper gentle and leaves my skin feeling so fresh which is so hard as I suffer from extremely dry skin, weird for a teenager I know. This is a perfect pre-shave as it’s gentle yet tough. It’s great for soothing the skin and removing the dirt and oils from your pores. On the note of shaving, beards are everywhere, literally everywhere! and whether you love it or loathe it on him, it’s a cause you may have to lose on. If you loathe it you may as well love the way it smells which is why I think the Tom Ford Beard Oil (£40) is perfect as it nourishes the beard and fragrances it with the classic beautiful ‘Neroli Portofino’ scent. Yeah this is a little pricey for an oil but I tried to make sure that there was a product for every budget on this list which leads me on very nicely to my next product! Which is the Cucumber Eye Gel from Boots which is a snazzy bargain at £1.50!!!!! It’s a lovely product and such a great alternative to a concealer as it brightens the eyes. It is my go to staple after a long night out (or in finishing OITNB season 3!). It really does hydrate the eyes and make you look like you’ve had a perfect night’s sleep. I also love the packaging as it’s so simple and neutral.

My last product is this Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask (£6.50) from Lush which is so calming and moisturising, something I find to be great for my skin especially as I’m kind of growing out my moustache. It helps me not have a little dead bush above my lip (although I’m not quite at that stage yet (baby steps!) With ingredients like talcum and blueberries, it’s great for moisturising after a dodgy shave on the go! I hope you have enjoyed my guest post on Beauty Talk With Lauren, please be sure to check out my blog, follow me on bloglovin’ and Instagram and tell me what the man or men in your life think! Jeb.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Perfect Gel For Sore Joints
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh this is so cool, a male guest blogger! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, will have a look at your blog xxx

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great post isnt it Carolin? I loved it, gave me some great ideas for Mr Impatient.

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig