Monday 17 August 2015

Kiss Cosmetics | Mini Lipstick

Kiss Cosmetics

Passionate Peach Lipstick

Kiss Cosmetics Lipstick Swatch

Hi guys, 

By now you should have heard of Kiss Cosmetics as they are all over social media at the moment, but if you haven't, they are a new company who have made a name for themselves within the beauty world. Everyone and their Nan seem to be raving about their Kissticks (£7) as they have a wide range of colours, I’m not talking Mac level but there is a colour for everyone.

I got a hold of Passionate Peach (yellow based nude, perfect for warm undertones) which is the lightest colour within the range, truth be told, it was a little too light for my tastes and skin tone (just look at the swatch above) but it was a stunning colour none the less. The formula is something made of dreams; it is super creamy and very moisturising. It glides on perfectly to the point that it feels like butter, plus the smell is absolutely amazing! It reminds me of Mac Lipsticks but more fragrant. I wore this for about an hour before I had to top it back up again as I felt it had lost its vibrancy but it’s not supposed to be a matte finish so it obviously won’t last as long as a matte lipstick. All in all, a great lipstick for everyday wear and there is quite a lot of product for such a small item but I think I will be going back for some other colours that are more "me".

Have you heard of Kiss Cosmetics?
Would you buy a mini version to try it before committing to a full size version?

Have you checked out my latest featuring My First Personal Training Experience?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Actually, I hadn't heard of them. Lol. But the formula sounds amazing! Hopefully I can try out the brand at some point. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig