Monday 3 August 2015

Bloggers | The Perfect Apps


Blogger Apps

Hi guys,

As you know, apps are a much needed tool for blogging. It helps you to keep up to date, helps you to stay on Instagram for an unmentionable amount of time per day and also helps you to get the information you need in an instant. There are so many apps now but these are the ones I find work best for me.

Social Media Apps: 
First things first, social media is the most important thing for any blogger. It’s a great way to get your posts the recognition they deserve and it’s a great way to have a nosy and keep in touch with fellow bloggers.

Bloglovin: 
This is a great app for checking out other blogs, it’s kind of like Facebook in the sense that it has a newsfeed but it’s filled with all of your favourite bloggers and it kills time if you are stuck in traffic or have a long commute.

Google Analytics: 
I love this app; it’s a great way of keeping on top of your blogs statistics. I love being able to see how many people are on my blog at any given time using the Real Time Audience.

Hootesuite or Buffer: 
If you know you are going to be out all day and don’t have time to keep on top of your social media then schedule some tweets and Facebook messages using this app. These are both super easy to use and you can choose to schedule manually or automatically. It will also add pictures and emojis to jazz up your tweets. Buffer only allows a certain number of tweets per day, when you exceed that, they ask you to pay. I tend to use Hootesuite if I go on holiday as it means I can schedule tweets for the whole time I am away without an added cost.

CoPromote: 
I have been using this recently as it’s a great way for others to see your blog posts and for them to share it. I also love the variety of posts they have available, it has shown me some great content.

Email App: 
I just like to keep my emails handy so I have an app that keeps everything neat and tidy.

Blogger: 
This is not an app for writing full posts as its rubbish when you need to edit anything but I use it for draft posts or for any ideas that spring into my head when I am out and about. I use the blogger platform for my blog but if you are on WordPress or any other platforms then I would suggest checking the app store to see if they have one available.

Facetune: 
I use facetune to smooth out my photos if they are looking little grainy thanks to my phone (I know I need to invest in a camera pronto!)

Camera+: 
This is another picture app that’s great when adding vibrancy back into photos. I find that when I take pictures, the original colour seems a bit washed out so I always use this to help it out a little. This is also great for cropping and adding frames when you want to share straight to Instagram. My favourite photo editing app ever!

Shopping Apps: 
I love my favourite shops in app form as its gives me some inspiration when I’m bored. I can just head on over to Boots, Debenhams, Asos etc. to see what they have on offer. This may not be good for impulsive buyers but I find it useful when I want to see what is a best seller, new product or something that has a cult following and then I purchase and see what I think of it.

This is all of my best apps that I use, I can’t see any others that I use anywhere near as much unless it’s for personal business but there are the apps that get used numerous times a day for my blog. 


What are your favourite apps for blogging?
What would you recommend I try?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The New Lancome Range
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm actually not a big fan of many apps on my phone, like the blogger app for example is a total pain to use on the iPhone or iPad, but Bloglovin & Hootsuite aren't too bad. My absolute favourite would have to be Instagram, I check it all the time x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger is a pain in the arse but its good for note taking, i always forget that i have put notes in it and then go onto the desktop version and see i have loads of drafts haha, i hate that you cant edit or anything though.
      Hootesuite and Bloglovin are great in app form but i totally agree that Instagram is the most popular for me too as its the first thing i look at in the morning xx

      Delete
  2. I am the same as Alina and I don't often use that many apps but my fave is also Instagram and Twitter :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use apps for everything haha, it just makes my life so much easier :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have heard of some of these Apps but not others. I have Hootsuite but always forget to schedule tweets! Lol. completely defeating the purpose. I'll check out CoPromote for sure. Thanks for the info, hun. :-)


    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get Google Analytics still... seriously. this month would be nice.. haha
    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a little getting used to but once you suss it out, its great xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig