Wednesday 5 August 2015

Lush Skincare | The Sacred Truth

Lush The Sacred Truth


The Sacred Truth

Facemask


Hi my loves, 

How are we all today? As the weather has been rubbish here in Glasgow, I have been using my facemasks the same as I would in the winter as my skin has felt the brunt of the harsh wind and rain. The mask I have been reaching for the most is The Sacred Truth (£6.50) which helps to revive the complexion and prevent aging. 

There is a long list of gorgeous ingredients that have been proven to help the skin such as honey, yoghurt, coconut oil, green tea, ginseng and bee pollen. The smell is a little funny, I’m not too sure I like it all that much but I do love how soft the mask feels when layering on my skin. This goes on perfectly, and because I leave it in the fridge, it instantly cools my face if I have had a particularly bad day due to the weather. It doesn’t dry down like a clay mask would so no tightness at all.

As with most masks, this should be left on for 10-15 minutes but I never remember and end up taking it off with a wet face cloth after 20-30 minutes. The Sacred Truth leaves my skin super soft, completely nourished and glowing, something that it’s in need of after this pathetic summer!

Have you tried this mask yet?
What are your favourite Lush masks?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Perfect Apps For A Blogger
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooh, I really like the sound of this mask! Must remember it next time I'm in Lush! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chocolate by LUSH because it's meant for teenage skin - and it smells delicious!! x

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of their products, i especially love Cupcake xx

      Delete
  3. I have tried this mask before and all the Lush masks (I think). My all time fav was the Cosmetic Warrior. Sadly I can't get them anymore as there is no Lush here but I try to shop some of the non-perishables when I'm abroad.

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats a shame! Does it cost a lot to get it shipped online? xx

      Delete
  4. I've never actually tried a Lush mask before but really want to, this one sounds great! x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you not? Oh my gosh, you need to get one. The Lush staff are amazing at helping you pick the best one for your skin type too so head down to your local one and try them out xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig