Wednesday 12 August 2015

Beauty Trend | Multi Masking

Multi Masking

Hi guys, 

If you are like me and have different skin types on different parts of your face then you want to focus specific products on those areas. There is no point in applying a mask for oily skin to your dry patches is there? I have been doing this for a couple of years but it’s only recently that I have seen more people discussing it through social media and blogs so I thought I would let you all know my favourite combos. 

Nip and Fab Dragon Blood


Nip & Fab Dragons Blood Mask and Lush Cupcake

I did run out of Cupcake, so I need to pick up a new one. This is highly absorbent, it works well at removing excess sebum, dirt and any impurities whereas the Dragon’s Blood adds intense moisture back into the skin. I apply cupcake all through my tzone area and really focus on my nasal and chin area as these are the parts of my face that have the most breakouts. Once this is sitting where I want it, I go in with my dragons blood mask and apply to my cheek, temples and outer parts of my face. I always find my cheeks and top of my forehead gets dry all the time so this mask is perfect at adding hydration back into the skin. I leave these on for a good 20 minutes before removing. My skin always feels amazing after using the together.  

Lush Face Masks


Mask of Magnaminty and The Sacred Truth

Magnaminty will always be one of my favourite masks as it works so well at treating my skin and it smells pretty damn good too! I use this in my tzone area to decongest it and Sacred Truth (£6.50) on cheeks, outer shell of my face and temples. As with the first combo, I leave this on for 20 minutes before removing. My oily areas are always 100% better when I use MoM as it goes straight to work; the seeds in it remove dead skin and leave my skin glowing. 

Una Brennan and Sanctuary Spa


Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask and Una Brennan Rose Intense Moisture Mask
SS Thermal Detox Mask is a bit of a cult product. Ever since Lily Pebbles rated it, the whole beauty blogging world seemed to have it in their skincare stash, I was no exception. This is great for anyone who only has a couple of minutes but if you can use it as a combo and leave it on for a full 20 minutes it would be a lot better. The detox mask goes straight on my tzone area but I mostly focus this on my chin area as it’s the most problematic. The Una Brennan Mask is made of dreams I tell you, this mask is super creamy and as soon as I put it on my face I can already feel it working! Again, I leave these on for 20 minutes before removing.

These are my favourite combos. I have repurchased these masks over and over again and have been multi masking with them for a while now. If you have different skin types, please try this out to see a huge improvement with your skin. 

Have you Multi Masked before?

What are your favourite combos?

Have you checked out my latest featuring Skinny Coffee Club?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It's ridiculous but I'm still in the habit of just using one mask for my entire face. I do have multiple types of masks in my collection but I tend to go back to back with them instead of placing them on different areas of my face. I should probably start doing that. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love multi-masking! It makes total sense to me & have been doing it for quite a while! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great way to give your skin the love and attention it needs xx

      Delete
  3. I love applying masks at least once a week and they do make a huge difference to my skin. I'll usually do a clay mask one day and then 2-3 days after I'll do an exfoliating one. Love the Sanctuary 5 Minutes Thermal Detox and really want to try the one from Una Brennan next. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UB mask is great, very creamy and leaves my skin super soft and hydrated xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig