Sunday 16 November 2014

Charlotte Tilbury | Luxury Palette Eyeshadow in The Golden Goddess

Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Eyeshadow in The Golden Goddess
Source
Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess

The Golden Goddess


Hi guys,

As you know I bought this gorgeous Charlotte Tilbury Golden Goddess Luxury Eyeshadow Palette (£38) in a recent haul and I could not be happier with my purchase. My Holy Grail shadows are the Urban Decay Naked Palettes (£37) but this one is becoming a close rival. With UD you get 12 shadows for £37 and for this you get 4 shadows for £38 so you can see a huge difference, not in price but in the amount of product you are getting for the hefty price tag. This is a luxury brand, there is no denying that so I expected to pay this amount for an eyeshadow palette but if it is out of your price range, then I would understand that.

As I said, there are four shades within this palette. Charlotte has attached a guide on the packaging to help you understand how to use each shadow too just in case you get a bit lost. I don’t know where to start with shadows sometimes and it doesn’t matter how many tutorials I watch on YouTube, it just ain't happening so to have this guide is great. The shades in the palette are called Prime, Enhance, Smoke and Pop.

The pigmentation on every shade is just fab, they glide on like butter and give such a beautiful finish to the eye. I have blue eyes so I find this palette really compliments them. I prime my eyes with some Urban Decay Priming Lotion (£18) and then cover the lid with the first shade Prime. I then put Enhance through the crease to deepen my crease. I then add Smoke to the outer half of my eye and blend it out, I normally do this step a few times to get the desired effect. The key is to blend, blend, blend! This makes it looks seamless and flawless. To complete the golden goddess look, I add Pop to the inner half of my eye and to the corner to open up my eyes. I then blend the line in the middle between Pop and Smoke so there are no harsh lines. I usually have to go back in with Enhance to deepen the crease and then Smoke to darken the outer corner as I find they disappear when I apply my mascara, liner and falsies if I wear them.  

I love this palette and I think I may have to buy some more. Could I live without it and keep using my UD Naked Palettes, yeah sure but I want these CT ones as they are beautiful and the staying power is incredible.

Have you tried any of Charlotte’s eyeshadows?
Will this be added to your Christmas Wish List this year?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Christmas Wish List?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Stunning looking palette :) it's at the top of my wishlist! x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely gorgeous! i have been wearing it non stop xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful palette. I am adding the Dolce Vita to my Christmas list x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh i love that one! Actually i love them all haha xx

      Delete
  3. I have Dolce Vita and love it!! But when I was buying it I was in doubt between Dolce Vita and Golden Goddess. Both are such pretty palettes. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i was the exact same as they both looked quite similar, i will end up buying that one later on, maybe after Christmas xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig