Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Makeup Gifts £20 to £50

Christmas Gift Guide Makeup Gifts £20 to £50

Hi guys,

Another Christmas post today guys. You can find my Knitwear post here and my Gifts over £50 here and my Personal Wish List here if you haven't already read them.


This post is a little better on the old purse strings as they are all priced between £20 and £50 guys so I  hope you find something that will suit that makeup lover in your life.


Christmas gifts from £20 to £50





MAC Gift Sets





Real Techniques




Urban Decay Gift Sets




Giorgio Armani Palette




If all else fails guys then pick up any of the amazing palettes below, you really cant go wrong with any of those. If none of those tickle your fancy and you still don't know what to get your make up obsessed person then I would suggest a gift voucher from one of their favourite stores. 
Naked Basics Palette


You could pick up any Urban Decay Naked Palette (from £22) and every girl/boy would be happy as they are so good! They are cult classics when it comes to the beauty world (Naked 1Naked 2Naked 3Naked Basics 1Naked Basics 2 & The Electric Palette)

Benefit Gift Sets


Benefit are also an amazing brand and they always have gorgeous gift sets (from £25) at the time of year so buying any one of these would be brilliant. Their sets include RockitudeSugarliciousFeeling DandyGo TropicoralFun Size FlirtsBeauty Bonbon Christmas SetSugarglam Fairies Christmas Set & Cutie Cravings Christmas Set.

My Voucher Codes were kind enough to offer some money off codes so take full advantage of them, I hope you enjoy guys:

10% off on orders of £100 at Boots
18% off or 20% off first orders at LookFantastic.com
£5 off orders of £40 at Superdrug

Have any stood out for you?
What’s on your Christmas list?


 Have you checked out my latest post featuring 
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have recently got the Naked 2 Basics and I personally prefer the colours compared to the original one. I find it much more wearable. The Illamasqua palette also looks stunning. :) x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really need to get my hands on the 2nd one! heard such great things about it xx

      Delete
  2. Very nice picks Lauren! I think I'm going to add a Naked palet and MAC Plum Eye one to my wishlist.

    Hope to see you on my blog soon, I published a Christmas gift guide and you can win a little pre Christmas gift, too. Hope to speak soon xxx

    Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great guide Lauren! I love to know the prices of things so I can budget a little more! Really want the nars cheek nail and lip set;it looks stunning...as does the Mac viva glam bag, I'd actually never seen these in the shops! xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful!! I seen them online and then had a cheeky little look in the shops so thought i would incorporate them into my guide, i mean who doesnt love Mac?! xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig