Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Knitwear

Christmas Gift Guide Knitwear - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys,

I know you are probably thinking, “Why they hell are you starting your Christmas gift guides now?” and I understand it may be a little early but I decided to do them now as I start my Christmas shopping in September/October time so I can buy the big things, put them out the way and then focus on smaller presents and nights out nearer the big day. If you are like me, you will love these early posts but if you start later on, just come back to these to get an idea of what to buy. 

This is going to be a weekly thing and as Christmas Day is on a Thursday I thought I would do it every Thursday until then. I may end up doing them on Sundays too as I have a few ideas for certain people in my life and I think everyone knows these types of people  so it will hopefully benefit you. I also thought I would put together a few Christmas recipes so let me know if you would like that or not!


As Christmas knitwear has become increasingly popular over the past couple of years I thought I would start with a knitwear post first. I love all the gorgeous prints at this time of year, it is by far one of my favourite things about Christmas, especially when it is cold outside and I have a lovely hot chocolate in my hand. So here are my top picks.


This is by far my favourite out of the bunch, I just love the colours and the design of this jumper. 


Who doesn't love a cute little snowman at Christmas?



 
Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal in Red (£14.99 other colours are available)
I have this in green, it is so comfy and really thick which is great for these upcoming cold months.




This is just beautiful. I love the colour and the print of this sweater.

I imagine this will be very popular this year with kids and adults as Frozen has taken over everyone’s life ha-ha.
 
 
 
 
I have included this as it’s for a good cause. I wasn’t asked my Asda to include it, I saw it on their website and loved it as well as the charity aspect.
 (By purchasing this jumper you will help give disadvantaged children living in the UK the chance to fulfil their potential. 6% from the sale of this jumper will be donated to Save the Children. Buy before Friday 12th December)
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post. As I said, I love Christmas knitwear so hopefully I can pick up a few before they are sold out.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A New Bobbi Brown Foundation?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a cute selcetion of Christmas jumpers. My favourite here is the New Look pink stag jumper x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love that one! I was in Primark today and they have some beautiful xmas jumpers n pj`s xx

      Delete
  2. The penguin one is just adoooorable. I love Xmas jumpers. Must buy one this year. :)

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig