Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Gifts for Men

Christmas Gift Guide Gifts for Men

Hey guys 

As you already know I have started my Christmas Gift Guides to give you all some inspiration. It will be uploaded every Thursday and Sunday at 7am so keep your eyes peeled. This week I thought I would talk about Gifts for Men. If you already know what you are buying then you can skip this and head on over to my other gift guides which you can find here:

Now I am no professional when it comes to shopping for men, I find it extremely hard to buy for the men in my life because they give no idea as to what they want. I normally pick up boxsets, clothes etc. and I stay away from socks and smelly sets as they are so impersonal. By all means get a fragrance set but make sure its nice, nobody wants 5 Lynx sets at Christmas because you know some parents and grandparents have already bought one.

Trimmers 

I have included a budget buy and a high end buy which have excellent reviews and I also know they are good from listening to friends and family rave about them.

Babylis 7107U

Phillips TT2040




Hip Flasks
We all have a dad or a grandad who loves a little tipple don’t we? So why not pick up a lovely hip flask so they can have a cheeky little sip throughout the day. You could even pick up a miniature bottle of their favourite drink to go along with this to bulk it out and make it a little more personal.

Hip Flasks

with free engraving (£45)


Book Lovers
We all know a book lover so why not buy them a kindle. They are all kinds of amazing and Amazon have different types starting off with their basic model right up to a tablet like device which is wi-fi compatible and has a camera on it. 

Kindle

Kindle Fire

With Wi-Fi and comes in 8gb or 16gb with a range of different colours from £79


Gamers
I know that we all have someone in our lives who plays computer games nonstop so a console would be a great buy or if you cant afford it or they have their favourite one, go for a few games. I have chosen a PS4 as I know it’s something Liam wants and some games to go along with it. 

PS4

PS4 Games



Watches
I have included one watch here, but you get the idea. If they like a certain type of watch then buy one of them. It doesn’t have to be expensive. There are many brands now who are catering for every price range to there is no excuse.

Armani Watch



Skincare
I did say no to smelly gifts but these are a little nicer than those normal ones we often reach for.


Soap and Glory

Clarins Men


Gardeners
I think we all know someone who loves a spot of gardening so I picked this for them.


Seed Organiser


Wallets & Money Clips

Money Clips


You can always add in some extras such as a pair of slippers, gloves, hats, ties, mugs, chocolate, favourite alcohol etc which you will find everywhere at this time of year, i would head into Primark and pick up pyjamas or underwear as they have great variety. Boots is also great for little extras such as radios, games or skincare products as they always have a 3 for 2 offer on so you will not be stuck. 

My Voucher Codes were kind enough to offer some money off codes if anyone is interested which i have popped down below, I hope you enjoy guys:

10% off on orders of £100 at Boots
18% off or 20% off first orders at LookFantastic.com
£5 off orders of £40 at Superdrug

As always, i hope you have enjoyed this list and hope you have found something for your loved ones.

 Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Magnitone Lucid?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I still have no idea what to get my boyfriend, but these ideas are great so will definitely be checking them out soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive already bought Liams but wish i waited now as i found some great gifts online! Hopefully you find something for him sweets xx

      Delete
  2. haha What a coincidence... I actually bought that Clarins set for my husband today. And might buy him some PS3 games too. He loves Far Cry and Assassin's Creed. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It shows we both have good taste lol, i hope he likes it xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig