Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | Makeup Gifts Over £50

Make Up Gifts Over £50 - Beauty Talk With Lauren

Hi guys,

Have you read my first Christmas guide? You can find it here.

This week is all about Makeup. I know it can be pretty expensive, especially with some higher end products but its Christmas and if this counts as a big present then you have done right by your makeup obsessed person in your life. As an avid makeup lover and collector, I love it when people buy me makeup as Christmas gifts and I equally love it that I have a sister who wears makeup and gets just as excited as me. My other sister couldn’t care less ha-ha.



Christmas Gifts over £50




Gifts over £50




Makeup Gifts




Charlotte Tilbury


Charlotte has loads of gifts on her website but let’s face it you could buy anything from this range and your makeup obsessed girl/guy will love it. The one in the picture is £200 and contains products as well as a video tutorial. So if you want to push the boat out, this is one present you want to buy.

11.  Nars The Vault (£330)
I’m not going to lie, this is really expensive but if you have money to burn then this is a perfect gift.

This is for someone who has a LOT of money to spend.

If you still don't know what to get your make up obsessed girlfriend, wife, sister, mother, auntie, granny or any boys in your life then I would suggest a gift voucher from one of their favourite stores. I tend to go for Debenhams, Selfridges, Boots or House of Fraser as they have more than one brand which means that special someone can pick what they want.

My Voucher Codes were kind enough to offer some money off codes if anyone is interested which i have popped down below, I hope you enjoy guys:

10% off on orders of £100 at Boots

18% off or 20% off first orders at LookFantastic.com

£5 off orders of £40 at Superdrug

Have any stood out for you?
What’s on your Christmas list?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Ole Henrikson Cleanser?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig